Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man United fans ...

Default Re: To Man United fans ...

I am disguested.

I think the man in black is on city side and the player does not play like a team.

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Such a disgrace. Losing to Man City is bad enough. Did you see the last goal? There were only 2 players at the back (Silvestre and Richardson) during the last counterattack by Man City... and the rest of the United team just stop ON THE HALFWAY LINE. In the end, the City players continued running and it was 4 vs 2. The players aren't even interested in defending. HOW CAN THEY WIN?

A bloody disappointment.
    It's not important anymore whether 2-1 or 3-1 when in injury time....player got to take the risk and in this case it went against MU......I tot the game was over when Ronaldo was red carded......Thanks Steve Bennet for giving Chealsea a lift
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 15th January 2006 at 12:00 AM.

Steve Bennet

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    It's not important anymore whether 2-1 or 3-1 when in injury time....player got to take the risk and in this case it went against MU......I tot the games was over when Ronaldo was red carded......Thanks Steve Bernnet for giving Chealsea a lift

Obviously, S. Bennett was helping City..

Quote Originally Posted by zeith
    Obviously, S. Bennett was helping City..
    City who? It was Chelsea and Liverpool the main benefitor of this 3 points drop....that sums up of MU this season....wrong manager, wrong player, wrong tactic, wrong line up.....wrong results also because if you can beat the strong team like Chelsea.....you got to bully the bottom team like Birmingham, Blackburn, Middleborogh and injury plague City and Arsenal.....I think this season is over......Fergie should field all the youngsters from now on to let them gain experience for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    City who? It was Chelsea and Liverpool the main benefitor of this 3 points drop....that sums up of MU this season....wrong manager, wrong player, wrong tactic, wrong line up.....wrong results also because if you can beat the strong team like Chelsea.....you got to bully the bottom team like Birmingham, Blackburn, Middleborogh and injury plague City and Arsenal.....I think this season is over......Fergie should field all the youngsters from now on to let them gain experience for next season
    policemem no more wearing short anymore alex must change his mangement style to the players or maybe he should be change to suit the players.

Sad..........

Well ... typical man u style losing to weaker teams n winning against strong teams...

They tends to give up when they think dat it is impossible to fight back so typically when opponents are especially goalward bound they cant catch up they just give up ... thinking dat Peter is still behind covering them gaurding between the post!!! (still living in the past)

If i remember correctly they have failed to collect 3pts from their neighbours for the last 2 season... lost is not unexpected may be due to complancy or alex is being too predicitable for city. I think a new manager is needed for new ideas to come in!

After these 2 weeks ... think man u will finish no higher then 3rd pl. n struggle to qualify for nex seasons Champions leauge!

Agree wif Big Kahuna ... for the rest of the season they should field youngster n dig into their reserves n youth accadamy to rebuit a squad of the future! Overhaul the 1st team squard!

If not ...it will be challenging for them to smell the trophies again esp CL......

FA Cup third round replay :

Man U vs Burton
    SAF says he will still not be feilding first teams players so dat they could concentrate on sat game!!!

Sat: Man u vs liverpool (second placing decider)

5-0 to United !!

Rossi (2), Saha, Giggs and Richardson.

Man of the Match = Rossi

Rossi is surely the one for the future but at Man Utd, he might not get a chance. If Fergie do not give him a chance in a season or 2, he might leave United to get 1st team football.

Yesterday he scored 2 and made 2.

Aiya. I missed the game leh... Got replay? Always thought Rossi was good for his age.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Not onli he is good he will become the next sensation if given the proper guidance! And only 18yrs old

His second goal was solid tapped the ball up n volley it first time into the left hand corner!
    Last edited by melvin; 20th January 2006 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Not onli he is good he will become the next sensation if given the proper guidance! And only 18yrs old

His second goal was solid tapped the ball up n volley it first time into the left hand corner!
    Fergie will prob be the best person for the job but i am afraid he might not get a chance in the 1st 11. If RVN or Saha leaves in maybe 2 seasons later, then he got a big chance.

His 2nd goal, a bit like Matt Le Tissier's.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin

I think he is only good enough as bench warmer like David Bellion....real prodigy should have playing first team at his age......like Owen, Rooney and Ronaldo

Oh yes!

Ole ole ole ole !!!!!!!!!!!! wahahahah ... Ferdinard !!!!!!

must be more humble wait kenna flame by pool's fan

Quote Originally Posted by lwt11137
    must be more humble wait kenna flame by pool's fan
    Eh? Pool also cocky wat. Read the Liverpool thread.