We are offering our members the special BAK2u Equipment Pack (consisting of 4 labels) at a promotional price of S$15.00 per Pack (~25% off the list price of S$19.80).
To take advantage of this offer, please sign up at the following website - http://clubsnap.eventicentral.com/events/Bak2U.php
What is BAK2u?
BAK2u is a Lost & Found service that makes it easy for good Samaritans to return your valued items when misplaced, here in Singapore or anywhere in the world. Items like cameras, laptops, mobile phones, mp3 players, PDAs, thumbdrives and portable HDD etc are lost everyday.
The finder will just need to visit the website http://www.bak2u.com to report or call a toll free number with the label's Unique ID numbers. The valued items will be promptly pick up and return to the owner.
Steps to purchasing Bak2U Equipment Pack
1. Register your interest in purchasing BAK2u Equipment Packs (4 labels per pack) using the Registration form here.
2. Make payment by one of these two methods :-
a) ATM/Bank transfer to DBS Bank CURRENT Account **3. If making payment via ATM/Bank transfer, take note of the following additional information:
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 033
Account Number : 033-900667-0
b) Cheque made payable to Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd and sent to
Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd
50 Canberra Drive
#10-20 Yishun Sapphire
- If transferring using online (Internet) banking from DBS/POSB account, please indicate your ClubSNAP ID in the Comments or Remarks field.4. If making payment via cheque, please indicate your ClubSNAP ID on the back of the cheque.
- If transferring using online (Internet) banking from other banks, please PM to Darren (or email to darren_at_clubsnap.com) with the date/time of the transfer.
- If using ATM to do the bank transfer, please PM to Darren (or email to darren_at_clubsnap.com) with the date/time, ATM location of the transfer.
5. Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery of item after receipt of payment.
6. Please DO NOT send cash in envelope - we will not be responsible for loss in such cases.
If you have any questions or need additional clarification, please use this thread and we (or a Bak2U representative) will provide addtional information.