Thread: Gods Creation...and rules

Default Gods Creation...and rules

Hiee....

I just have to share this - a navigation tool if you happen to get lost in the jungle ....The trees that you see in the photo have moss/algae growing on them only on one side. The reson for this is that the moss only grow on the sie where the sunlight falls. Thus from the orientation of these trees and the moss, you can tell the general direction of East and West.........God Is Great....creating all for a reason.......

FYI:

for those who makes model kits like Tamiya soldiers, these moss are those green spongy stuff that is sold in the model shops to be used as trees and vegetation when making dioramas.

regards,
    me

Default Re: Gods Creation...and rules

the dense jungle we here had only had sunlight shining down from above. furtheurmore, you can't even see use the stars to judge the direction.

Originally posted by sulhan
    Hiee....

I just have to share this - a navigation tool if you happen to get lost in the jungle ....The trees that you see in the photo have moss/algae growing on them only on one side. The reson for this is that the moss only grow on the sie where the sunlight falls. Thus from the orientation of these trees and the moss, you can tell the general direction of East and West.........God Is Great....creating all for a reason.......

FYI:

for those who makes model kits like Tamiya soldiers, these moss are those green spongy stuff that is sold in the model shops to be used as trees and vegetation when making dioramas.

regards,
    me