Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

  1. #21

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    One that day, there will be a pool tables where you guys can play against the girls from Hankook tyres at one of the booth and win great prizes.

    Go trash them and ask them for a photo take if you want...on the pool table

    Remember to look after your cameras, not the girl.......

  2. #22

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by leumas01
    One that day, there will be a pool tables where you guys can play against the girls from Hankook tyres at one of the booth and win great prizes.

    Go trash them and ask them for a photo take if you want...on the pool table

    Remember to look after your cameras, not the girl.......
    I luv this..

  3. #23

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Hi those Commandos and Special Force who chiong the 1st day of this event, can give a brief field report to the main force and the reservists. thanks

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975
    o ya guys, how do u popo the question on taking a pix of the babe? i am a new photographer hu was not able to do tat during WCG just now...
    Just go up to the Ad Model and ASK HER... "Hi, can I have a photo of you?"

    Dun hide 1 side and den snap away. Its quite rude. Want a photo OPEN MOUTH AND ASK.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  5. #25

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Safra members get 20% off of admission ticket. stated in today ST page 27.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Was there this evening...
    I would say... theres good n bad side of the exhibition...

    The bad side,
    - Limited auto salon display... guess onli tat Jackie Chan's Evo is worth a mention.
    - Big Hall with little stuffs...
    - Lack of informations (ie. schedules of showtime or events)

    The good side,
    - Kudos to the models in the exhibition !!! They were the stars there... brightening up a rather dull exhibition.
    - Great display of Professionalism by the models
    - No big crowd... got more personal space for photo-shooting.

    Just my feelings...
    Cheers!!!

  7. #27

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by Alankpy
    Was there this evening...
    I would say... theres good n bad side of the exhibition...

    The bad side,
    - Limited auto salon display... guess onli tat Jackie Chan's Evo is worth a mention.
    - Big Hall with little stuffs...
    - Lack of informations (ie. schedules of showtime or events)

    The good side,
    - Kudos to the models in the exhibition !!! They were the stars there... brightening up a rather dull exhibition.
    - Great display of Professionalism by the models
    - No big crowd... got more personal space for photo-shooting.

    Just my feelings...
    Cheers!!!
    Thanks for your field report. Btw, what time did you reach there? The other post by another CSer member says that there were no racequeens at 7pm onwards. Do you have any pics to share??

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Went down to Big Boyz Toyz this afternoon after I went to SITEX.. Felt that the exhibition was a bit bare--too much space, too little stuff. There weren't many cars so I counted my blessings that I didn't have to pay to enter. The models on the other hand were professional and gamely posed when requested to.. Have a couple of pictures which I will probably upload when I have time..

  9. #29

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    maybe the organisers are holding back... Probably during the weekends there will be a larger crowd and less "empty space" Look on the bright side-less pple, less shuffling. more photographic opportunities Looking forward to yr post.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    I was there from 5pm to 6:30pm...
    Tried to attach pics here but not sure how to do it.

    Anyway... anyone here got the schedule on the events?
    Would like to know when they are having the FHM's Girl next door semi-finals... Race queens n go kartz races...

    Maybe will go there again tml.
    Hope to get some good pics then.

    Happy SHOOTING guys n gals !!!

  11. #31

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    k.. i ve got wat u guys ask for.. gimme a sec..

  12. #32

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    k.. i ve got wat u guys ask for.. gimme a sec..

    yahhhh.. thought of uploading my pic... go to the gallery.. and... ... ok i realise ... when always Commandos and Special Force actionss.... there'll most probably Scouts to gather intelligent first... here he is..
    http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showgall.../19207/cat/500

    thx.. save my trouble of uploading my pic.. all but the same....

  13. #33

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    yahhhh.. thought of uploading my pic... go to the gallery.. and... ... ok i realise ... when always Commandos and Special Force actionss.... there'll most probably Scouts to gather intelligent first... here he is..
    http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showgall.../19207/cat/500

    thx.. save my trouble of uploading my pic.. all but the same....
    thx DT for yr intel... looks like most of the ladies are from the same booth??

  14. #34

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by Alankpy
    I was there from 5pm to 6:30pm...
    Tried to attach pics here but not sure how to do it.

    Anyway... anyone here got the schedule on the events?
    Would like to know when they are having the FHM's Girl next door semi-finals... Race queens n go kartz races...

    Maybe will go there again tml.
    Hope to get some good pics then.

    Happy SHOOTING guys n gals !!!
    In conjunction with this event, there is a Big Boyz Bikini Babes Competition.
    Below are the show times:

    1.30pm, 25 Nov, Fri - BBBB preview
    2.30pm, 26 Nov, Sat - Preview by 93.3FM
    3.45pm, 27 Nov, Sun - Finals

  15. #35

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Yap, most girls are from the HANKOOK Booth that is in the centre. But I guess it's because of the weekday crowd. So maybe friday - sunday the main and reserve force will have to bring a bigger CF card Snap snap away..... Remember if you got a car of wear off tyres, go to play pool with those models at HANKOOK.

    They are giving away 100 dollar vouchers to winners who beat them and 50 to those who can't beat them. For you info, from the stats about 70% of the time the models won....haha why ah? Guys mind the ball not the girls

  16. #36

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by leumas01
    Yap, most girls are from the HANKOOK Booth that is in the centre. But I guess it's because of the weekday crowd. So maybe friday - sunday the main and reserve force will have to bring a bigger CF card Snap snap away..... Remember if you got a car of wear off tyres, go to play pool with those models at HANKOOK.

    They are giving away 100 dollar vouchers to winners who beat them and 50 to those who can't beat them. For you info, from the stats about 70% of the time the models won....haha why ah? Guys mind the ball not the girls
    Wah piang, eyes are always attracted to things that are bigger in size, from your pics, how to concentrate on the small pool balls.

    No wonder most lost! I guess the 30% who won are women, or ahem... guys who dont like women

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Ok... Some piccies up here...

    Will report on today if possible...

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UP NORTH
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    luvly powerpuff gerls

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    it was one of the happiest day i ever had in my life, they are so sporty to pose for your shots.

    OK ! when is the next car show ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •