Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

  1. #1

    Default Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Not working for them but this looks delicious


    http://www.bigboyztoyz.com.sg/about.php

  2. #2

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Sitex 2005 also at expo during the same period.
    1 Day can go for 2 events....

  3. #3

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by ockly
    Sitex 2005 also at expo during the same period.
    1 Day can go for 2 events....
    auto saloon also rite..??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  4. #4

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Ya men,

    On stone can kill two birds, hehe.................

    300n

  5. #5

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Why is it this kind of event always has insurance companies involved as well?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Why is it this kind of event always has insurance companies involved as well?
    ha ha its good for them to be involved if u look at some of the extreme 'toys' the other exhibitors are showcasing

  7. #7

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    auto saloon also rite..??
    is auto saloon also same time at Expo? wowz, then killing 3 birds with 1 stone!!!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    is auto saloon also same time at Expo? wowz, then killing 3 birds with 1 stone!!!
    Is Auto Saloon and Big Boyz toyz together in the same hall?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Different hall, if sitex also same weekend..the parking will be HELL!! went to sexpo...nothign to shout about as expected, won't pay $14 for it....

  10. #10

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    Different hall, if sitex also same weekend..the parking will be HELL!! went to sexpo...nothign to shout about as expected, won't pay $14 for it....
    $15...

  11. #11
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Big Boyz Toyz tickets are selling for $8 near Hall 6 today. Just bought mine!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Auto Salon is together with Big Boyz if i'm not wrong. Collaboration.
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    Auto Salon is together with Big Boyz if i'm not wrong. Collaboration.
    The way ticketcharge puts it is these events are held together and require two tickets. Anyone can confirm? If I go to both, do I get more discount on top of the ticketcharge $8 (instead of $10)?

    BTW anyone going on Friday 25Nov?
    Last edited by ConnorMcLeod; 20th November 2005 at 09:10 PM.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod
    The way ticketcharge puts it is these events are held together and require two tickets. Anyone can confirm? If I go to both, do I get more discount on top of the ticketcharge $8 (instead of $10)?

    BTW anyone going on Friday 25Nov?
    well me is goin tat day, but hope not to meet anyone i noe... later all say i ...

  15. #15

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Yea think its a linked event...

    Got my ticket today @ $8...looking forward to it..haha

  16. #16

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by Look4Yest
    Yea think its a linked event...

    Got my ticket today @ $8...looking forward to it..haha
    do i hav to go on tat day i told the counter upon buying?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    o ya guys, how do u popo the question on taking a pix of the babe? i am a new photographer hu was not able to do tat during WCG just now...

  18. #18

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Yea I was wondering why the heck they asked lo....I tot its a printed ticket like we go movies lidat...but end up she tore it off from the booklet...
    I believe its okay to use on any day la...afterall we paying leh...

    Compro: do you have to ask? they are there for you to take pics mah....at those car show its a very common thing...so wun feel awkward lar...got outing that you can join....

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975
    o ya guys, how do u popo the question on taking a pix of the babe? i am a new photographer hu was not able to do tat during WCG just now...
    U smile at the model, show her yr camera, and most likely she will happily pose for u. If u feel shy then she will become more shy than u.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Big Boyz Toyz Event 24-27 Nov

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    U smile at the model, show her yr camera, and most likely she will happily pose for u. If u feel shy then she will become more shy than u.
    U need to BIGGER cam to catch her attention ...

    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •