Last edited by s1221ljc; 8th July 2016 at 02:30 PM.
Last edited by s1221ljc; 8th July 2016 at 07:16 PM.
SG humor for this robbery
These are some funny comments that I saw on the internet
1) The bank only have $30K, no wonder the bank cannot afford to hire a security guard
2) The stupid newspaper should report $8 millions robbed. The robber's accomplice will turn him in
3) The robbery is the result of Brexit. The robber want to exchange more SGD for pounds
4) This year Standard Charter Run 1st prize will be a packet of tissue paper
5) Malaysian laugh at Singaporean, you guys are so sua ku 山龟. Never see bank robbery before, we have many bank robberies in Malaysia every year
Last edited by Yutaka Go; 8th July 2016 at 09:56 PM.
I eats, shoots & leaves
Ang moh robber caught in Bangkok. Exclusive in this evening's Shin Min Daily.
Surprised at how he can get out of the country so easily after such a high profile case.
The assumption that SG is so small and if commit crime sure will get caught as no where to hide is tested once again and falls short. First Mas Salamat and now this.