Thread: Bitcoin

Default Bitcoin

Will Bitcoin changes the banking industry?

They don't need a bank anymore. Everything is online.. you have paywave, Apple pay, Samsung Pay, Ali pay using NFC

Default Re: Bitcoin

I think better question is will banking kill or just take over Bitcoin and bitcoin mining farms.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Still perfer physical form of currencies....

Scuba & Father... For Life

Who is behind Bitcoin?

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Who is behind Bitcoin?
    See now that is a 60000 coin question. I find it interesting that during the investigation into the dark website pirate bay that US federal leo's seemed to possess a few really fat wallets at their disposal. Either they were really scared of what was going on or it was a set up deal to begin with. That being said it wouldn't surprise me at all if certain alphabet agency that is well known for it's dirty paws isn't behind all of these things anyway. At any rate we are all just peons anyway imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    See now that is a 60000 coin question. I find it interesting that during the investigation into the dark website pirate bay that US federal leo's seemed to possess a few really fat wallets at their disposal. Either they were really scared of what was going on or it was a set up deal to begin with. That being said it wouldn't surprise me at all if certain alphabet agency that is well known for it's dirty paws isn't behind all of these things anyway. At any rate we are all just peons anyway imo.
    Well said.

I think so.. now power shift to the masses. Think of Airbnb, Uber, Grab.
    No one can force you to keep your money in the bank and then apply negative rate

To me these are scams....it's like musical chair and once the music stop....people who is still holding on it will be kicking themselves....with cash...gold or silver...I can still go get my food and pay for house...my utility bills

Bitcoin is totally different thing to those payment services that you described....the later still require you to tie to your credit card or bank account
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 7th July 2016 at 03:52 PM.

It started with 1 bitcoin = USD 1

Now it is 1 bitcoin = USD 700?????

Banking starts with a loan...and everyone pays interest on a loan. So for every unit of money that is made the bank gets paid. Might be good to be a banker huh?

Just before I joined Clubsnap BC had crashed to low money...I think 200...it reminds me of the stock market or something. I think it was originally supposed to be about currency that couldn't be manipulated...fat chance.

There is a reason that dude from down under came out last year saying he had Satoshi's wallet.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 8th July 2016 at 08:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Some folks started some new thing, hyped it up, sold it on the high, made loads of money... smart fellas. the folks left holding on to it when another "technical problem" like the one in 2014 happens, well, good luck...

http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...209-story.html
    http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/10/inve...ems/index.html

Personally, my feel is that BTC is just some speculative BS game some folks thought up.

Another good question - what did those smart fellas do with that money they made? Made some alphabet soup perhaps? Evil *******s...

I view Bitcoin and Uber are ways of making money.

New business models against the conventional one!

Smart people.. why don't I think of them????

Besides metal, gold and silver, some buy Bitcoin as it begins to appreciate...

So?????

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    It started with 1 bitcoin = USD 1

Now it is 1 bitcoin = USD 700?????
    Did bitcoin appreciate or USD depreciate ???

What I do know is many people lost their money.

It is like ponzi scheme, let people think that they can make ton of money with bitcoins. Once these idiots exchange their cash for bitcoins, they disappear with the cash and let those fools with tons of worthless bitcoins.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    Did bitcoin appreciate or USD depreciate ???

What I do know is many people lost their money.

It is like ponzi scheme, let people think that they can make ton of money with bitcoins. Once these idiots exchange their cash for bitcoins, they disappear with the cash and let those fools with tons of worthless bitcoins.
    I am not in it. But there are many out there believe in the scheme.
    God bless them.