Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Keithwee] Preview of the Fujifilm X-T2 : Creative Perfection for the Pro

Default Re: [Keithwee] Preview of the Fujifilm X-T2 : The X for the Pro user.

XF55-200

XF55-200

Prior to doing this sharing, I had done the sharing for X-Pro2 , hence if one wants to see some more samples of images done on the X-T2 , pls do hope over to here at

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1584575

Thank you for spending your valuable time reading up my humble sharing.

I'll be posting up details of hands-on sessions, launch event etc very soon!
    Last edited by keithwee; 6th July 2016 at 02:26 PM.

nice!!! cant wait to get my hands on this beast.

btw is there wifi fn for x-t2?
    snap snap :D

of course

not just wifi transfer , but also direct print to the Instax Printer SP2

theres an app for ios that can be use as remote shutter also right ? like can wifi connect then see the viewfinder on the phone
    snap snap :D

Join us on Fujifilm ClubX on Facebook for more updated news and announcements.

Join our exclusive X-T2 launch event on 10 Aug 2016 at the exquisite Luxe Museum.

Event highlights include sharing experiences by our X-Photographers Benny Ang, Ivan Joshua Loh, Mindy Tan and William Chua who had extensive experience with this beauty!
    Also, you get the chance to learn more about lighting techniques using Profoto equipment through live shooting with Ivan!

Session 1: 3-5pm (limited to 50 pax)
    Session 2: 7-9pm (limited to 100 pax)

Register your interest by emailing studio.sg@fujifilm.com or calling 6338 4877 by 31 Jul 2016.
    Kindly provide your name, email address and session number.
    Light refreshments will be provided at the end of each session.
    We look forward to seeing all of you at this event!

As of yesterday , all seats for all slots have all been taken up. See u there !

Default Re: [Keithwee] Preview of the Fujifilm X-T2 : Creative Perfection for the Pro

The long awaited pre-order package for X-T2 and the Instax SP-2 printer is here !
    X-T2 preorder freebies:
    •32GB SD Card Class 10 - Worth $39
    •2pc of NPW-126 Batteries - Worth $198
    •Metal Hand Grip (MHG-XT2) - Worth $249
    •Bottom Leather Case (BLC-XT2) - Worth $199
    •32GB Toshiba UHS II SD Card -Worth $180 (Limited to first 150 Redemptions)
    (Free gifts worth $865)

PWP Promotion (from authorised dealers)
    Vertical Power Battery (VPB-XT2) U.P $599
    PWP Special Price: $449

Default Re: [Keithwee] Preview of the Fujifilm X-T2 : Creative Perfection for the Pro

Hmm should have throw in the power grip into the package to replace the metal grip.

This time no free lens

Market changing , shrugs. If can i am also sure some users will even hope to buy a XF35 F2 and hope for a free X-T2.

Since X-T1 launch in 2014 , mirror less camera body alone prices have already went all up to $5k , guess this is how the market is moving nowadays.

The X-T1 is still plenty capable if one finds this overpriced but I've to be fair and say that this preorder will be once off coming to the gifts and PWP promo. For those who need the vertical grip, get it during the preorder as they selling it very close to cost
    Last edited by keithwee; 21st July 2016 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post
    Market changing , shrugs. If can i am also sure some users will even hope to buy a XF35 F2 and hope for a free X-T2.

Since X-T1 launch in 2014 , mirror less camera body alone prices have already went all up to $5k , guess this is how the market is moving nowadays.

The X-T1 is still plenty capable if one finds this overpriced but I've to be fair and say that this preorder will be once off coming to the gifts and PWP promo. For those who need the vertical grip, get it during the preorder as they selling it very close to cost
    I think to be fair...Don't think we are unreasonable to the level of buy 35 get xt2.
    But I think a lot can see where it is going.. Xt1 at 2k launch .. Xt2 2.5k ...Xt3?

xpro 2 is currently selling quite close to xt2 launch price in shops (comes with grip etc too) ...considering what you mention that pro 2 cost is higher due to hybrid view finder.

The promo item I not sure how useful it is .. Don't think they are worth that much ... The only thing worth getting is the power grip or at least some lens like the 35f2 like what someone mentioned.

One might end up having to dump 3k to get the power grip and xt2

You did mentioned that they can't sell the xt2 cheaper due to some reason so they bundle things in to make up ....I was hopping the power grip will be bundled in ...at least it is more useful...then the case etc (which I think most never use it and get gariz case instead).

Anyway just my feed back ...hope you won't be defensive about such feed back since you don't work for Fuji and don't get compensation of any form from them.

I do understand that there will be limited supply...perhaps the reason for the price.

I buy what I am willing to pay ...even thought it is affordable to me but I don't support this kind of pricing scheme... I will get it 1-2 years down the road when price is fairer. Like you said xt1 is plenty.

Now that I have posted my feedback ... I won't talk about the price anymore and divert this thread.
    Last edited by DSolZ; 22nd July 2016 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DSolZ View Post
    I think to be fair...Don't think we are unreasonable to the level of buy 35 get xt2.
    But I think a lot can see where it is going.. Xt1 at 2k launch .. Xt2 2.5k ...Xt3?

xpro 2 is currently selling quite close to xt2 launch price in shops (comes with grip etc too) ...considering what you mention that pro 2 cost is higher due to hybrid view finder.

The promo item I not sure how useful it is .. Don't think they are worth that much ... The only thing worth getting is the power grip or at least some lens like the 35f2 like what someone mentioned.

One might end up having to dump 3k to get the power grip and xt2

You did mentioned that they can't sell the xt2 cheaper due to some reason so they bundle things in to make up ....I was hopping the power grip will be bundled in ...at least it is more useful...then the case etc (which I think most never use it and get gariz case instead).

Anyway just my feed back ...hope you won't be defensive about such feed back since you don't work for Fuji and don't get compensation of any form from them.

I do understand that there will be limited supply...perhaps the reason for the price.

I buy what I am willing to pay ...even thought it is affordable to me but I don't support this kind of pricing scheme... I will get it 1-2 years down the road when price is fairer. Like you said xt1 is plenty.

Now that I have posted my feedback ... I won't talk about the price anymore and divert this thread.
    no issues at all with sharing your views at all coming to pricing. Its good to be upfront and the way u did it , i find it calm and far from being a troll like what some childish forum users would do.

Pricing will always be an issue. I've never heard anyone saying : 'good price or cheap!' for any camera release from any brand for a long while lol.

Yeap, The X-T1 is still a very competent camera and I know of friends who are only now upgrading to the X-T1 for starters. The X-T2 will serve its own market and presents another option to consumers.
    Last edited by keithwee; 27th July 2016 at 12:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12