Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Charger is the best for Sanyo 2500mA AA Batteries?

Default Re: Which Charger is the best for Sanyo 2500mA AA Batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by enghong17
    Haha, rem i said the Maha Charger was hard to find? That was for the C401FS. Try finding other Maha Products. If you find their batts in Singapore let me know. I wanna get some replacements..........
    You can get it from W3Cube
    No.1 Coleman Street
    #03-14 The Adelphi
    http://www.w3cube.com/

Wow....interesting......but damn Ex leh......and the 2500 also not in stock.....for almost 2x the Sanyo's price somemore....and they dun have the one fengwei looking for.

OT abit......u no need to study one ah.....always see u online.........

Haha, rem i said the Maha Charger was hard to find? That was for the C401FS. Try finding other Maha Products. If you find their batts in Singapore let me know. I wanna get some replacements..........
    Thanks. Just like sathea said above, you can get it at W Cube. But I bought thte C401FS from TCW this morning for $50 Now it's charging my Sanyo 2500mA batteries now

Cheers!

Wow....interesting......but damn Ex leh......and the 2500 also not in stock.....for almost 2x the Sanyo's price somemore....and they dun have the one fengwei looking for.

OT abit......u no need to study one ah.....always see u online.........
    W3Cube only has 2000mA in stock, no more 2500mA PowerEx battery.

OT, yeah, I don't have to sit in class (exam time), and don't have my family around , that's why I've been online a lot

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    W3Cube only has 2000mA in stock, no more 2500mA PowerEx battery.

OT, yeah, I don't have to sit in class (exam time), and don't have my family around , that's why I've been online a lot

Cheers!

I meant Sathea lah.....u lecturer?

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    Hi All,

Have seen many friends here using different chargers/models. Just wondering which one is the best for these Sanyo 2500mA AA batteries?

1. The Smart Sanyo Quick Charger
    2. Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger
    3. Sanyo 1hour Quick Charger
    4. Other brands/models?

Any comparison and suggestion on this? I'm still using the Sanyo Super Quick Charger (NC-MQH01U) which came with my Sanyo 2300mA AA batteries. It looks exactly the same as the new 1hour Sanyo Super Quick Charger but the model number is a little bit different. And it charges 2 2300mA AA batteries in about 1hour too. Will this old NC-MQH01U be okay when charging the 2500mA batteries? I might change it if other model/brand is better.

Thanks for your feedback and cheers!
    \

My Maha MH401FS does not seemed to charge the Sanyo 2500mah batteries well on fast charge. I went looking for another charger. Asked the sales guy at Mustaffa and to my surprise he recommended the :

NEWSTAR NTC-80 1 hr charger
    Automatic Speed Charger
    Silver color
    Price $18.00
    Made in Hongkong

Bought one unit and happy to say that it works as claimed. The charged batteries showed a higher voltage than the ones charged on the Maha as shown on a battery tester and also seemed to last the distance.

Went and bought another unit. Currently, they have no more stocks. Can try Sim Lim Tower.

Did not have any Sanyo chargers, so cannot comment on them.

Not advertising for this product but just mentioning it as a satisfied user.

Regards

.....u lecturer?
    Nope, but hope I was, so I'd make some more money

Quote Originally Posted by john_nkt
    \

My Maha MH401FS does not seemed to charge the Sanyo 2500mah batteries well on fast charge. I went looking for another charger. Asked the sales guy at Mustaffa and to my surprise he recommended the :

NEWSTAR NTC-80 1 hr charger
    Automatic Speed Charger
    Silver color
    Price $18.00
    Made in Hongkong

Bought one unit and happy to say that it works as claimed. The charged batteries showed a higher voltage than the ones charged on the Maha as shown on a battery tester and also seemed to last the distance.

Went and bought another unit. Currently, they have no more stocks. Can try Sim Lim Tower.

Did not have any Sanyo chargers, so cannot comment on them.

Not advertising for this product but just mentioning it as a satisfied user.

Regards

Thanks John for the info. I've got the 401FS already. Charged three sets of Sanyo 2500mA batteries, seems quite nice. At least the batteries work fine. Need more time to prove its praise I guess.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12