Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 168

Thread: Happy Birthday Ortega!

  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Long Hill
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    bro, happy bday..... & many more to come

  2. #102
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Poor Jeanie, kana again.

    Anyway the main purpose of me entering this thread is to wish Bro Ortega HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I may not have met you before but thru the threads I can tell you are a very friendly and nice guy.

    That's why got so many supporter also.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Poor Jeanie, kana again.

    Anyway the main purpose of me entering this thread is to wish Bro Ortega HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I may not have met you before but thru the threads I can tell you are a very friendly and nice guy.

    That's why got so many supporter also.
    i also neber see Genie b4... hope got chance can go rub rub abit...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #104
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i also neber see Genie b4... hope got chance can go rub rub abit...
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    wanna rub together? as in rub the genie hor...

    Procedure... Rub 3 times & shout, HUAT AH!!!

    *ps... oh where oh where can my GENIE be... must be singing song to ortega...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i also neber see Genie b4... hope got chance can go rub rub abit...
    cannot anyhow rub ok later kenna case then you know
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    cannot anyhow rub ok later kenna case then you know
    i lub lub the bottle nia...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #108
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wanna rub together? as in rub the genie hor...

    Procedure... Rub 3 times & shout, HUAT AH!!!

    *ps... oh where oh where can my GENIE be... must be singing song to ortega...
    erm no. u enjoy lub lub keanie oops.. i mean jeanie la. typo.


    cheers! haf fun ppl!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #109
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    a jeanie in a bottle is good
    but my true love is LindaChew

  10. #110

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Happy B'dae Alex!

    Cheers!

  11. #111

    Thumbs up Re: Attn: Ortega

    Happy Birthday, Ortega.

  12. #112
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    A very Happy Birthday to you, Ortega.

    May your dream comes true.

    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  13. #113
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    what no pop up flash?

    thanks

  14. #114

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Happy Birthday to u Ortega, hope all ur wishes come true..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  15. #115
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

  16. #116

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    happy birthday !
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gim Boon Tai
    Posts
    2,909

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Happie birdday Alex!
    If you understand my works, it's photography. If you don't, it's art.
    SplutterPhotography|flickr

  18. #118
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    thank you everyone

    may good light shine on your subject/s when you shoot this weekend
    TGIF!

  19. #119

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    eh guys, i can take jokes.even corny and horny ones.
    but when i'm the center of topic being made fun with sexual innuendos, i dont really find it funny.
    so pls, i'm still a gal, do show a little bit of respect and self restraint can?not too much to ask for right?

    but my car needs a good rub.anyone?

  20. #120
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    eh guys, i can take jokes.even corny and horny ones.
    but when i'm the center of topic being made fun with sexual innuendos, i dont really find it funny.
    so pls, i'm still a gal, do show a little bit of respect and self restraint can?not too much to ask for right?

    but my car needs a good rub.anyone?
    give the gal a break lah
    anyway my BD over already, so let this tread die a natural death


    Wax on, wax off

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •