Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 168

Thread: Happy Birthday Ortega!

  1. #61

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Happy Birthday!

  2. #62
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Jeanie in a bottle... express delivered to Ortega...
    Wonder if she knows about this thread, whahahaha

    she must be sneezing away and wondering what's happening... Wahahhaha
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #63

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Happy Birthday!!!

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO

    So you'll be having dinner with katty, whisper, LC or jeanie ? Remember to ask her for TFCD as a birthday pressie
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  5. #65
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO

    So you'll be having dinner with katty, whisper, LC or jeanie ? Remember to ask her for TFCD as a birthday pressie
    Wah... so many targets arh??

    Wonder if he'll do macro on them... hahaha
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Wonder if she knows about this thread, whahahaha

    she must be sneezing away and wondering what's happening... Wahahhaha
    talk about sneezing... i'm sneezing the entire day for no reason... time to use the search engine.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    eh u all ah... tsk tsk tsk

    u all think i toy ah?what present?

  8. #68
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    talk about sneezing... i'm sneezing the entire day for no reason... time to use the search engine.
    Hmmmmm... mebbe not this forum...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #69
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    eh u all ah... tsk tsk tsk

    u all think i toy ah?what present?
    No lah... we asking wat you giving mah....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Wah... so many targets arh??

    Wonder if he'll do macro on them... hahaha
    He's the man !!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    eh u all ah... tsk tsk tsk

    u all think i toy ah?what present?
    No lar, I only mention that he should ask for TFCD from you as a present mah I'll even loan him my studio for the shoot if he wants but I think he prefer outdoor.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  12. #72
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    No lar, I only mention that he should ask for TFCD from you as a present mah I'll even loan him my studio for the shoot if he wants but I think he prefer outdoor.
    Hmmmmm.... grassfields?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #73

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    ortega how old?ah pek liao ah?

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    ortega how old?ah pek liao ah?
    ortega can shoot you whole night... on & on & on...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #75
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    ortega can shoot you whole night... on & on & on...
    Hmmmm.... hahahha
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #76

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    ortega how old?ah pek liao ah?

    He got character uncle... like one of the characters in cartoon The Incrediables.

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    He got character uncle... like one of the characters in cartoon The Incrediables.
    He where got uncle? He my gor gor only leh... if he uncle, then i also uncle liao... only my 3 year old nephew call me ah gu nia...

    btw u also my jie jie... but super funny (& not forgetting old)...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    He where got uncle? He my gor gor only leh... if he uncle, then i also uncle liao... only my 3 year old nephew call me ah gu nia...

    btw u also my jie jie... but super funny (& not forgetting old)...

    Jie jie ur head lah...

  19. #79

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    He got character uncle... like one of the characters in cartoon The Incrediables.

    He look like his avartar...

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Attn: Ortega

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    Jie jie ur had lah...
    had? hmm so angwee... den i call u auntie lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •