Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 170

Thread: Is death the solution

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hey you guys dont keep making fun of Clarinet lah, ok?
    We not so bad la.. just want him to join us here to have some fun loh.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    We not so bad la.. just want him to join us here to have some fun loh.
    really ah? so you guys wont feel anything if i start to call names also hor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    really ah? so you guys wont feel anything if i start to call names also hor
    YOu already call me UnCLe liao.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    YOu already call me UnCLe liao.
    is it ? i thought uncle means respect as you older than me wor ? or i wei qu yi dian, call you Nanny Soma
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    is it ? i thought uncle means respect as you older than me wor ? or i wei qu yi dian, call you Nanny Soma
    I older than you meh.... i 25 only......

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I older than you meh.... i 25 only......
    hmm so your angelina jolie how old? NPNT!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm so your angelina jolie how old? NPNT!
    a bit younger..

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    a bit younger..
    gimme see pic leh... else i die also beh gum wan...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    gimme see pic leh... else i die also beh gum wan...
    hahahahaha.. you so 'yan tao' i very scare that after i show you than you said ohh no i knew her..

    than i die also beh gum wan..

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahahaha.. you so 'yan tao' i very scare that after i show you than you said ohh no i knew her..

    than i die also beh gum wan..
    won't lah... i seldom go out 1... besides, i seldom go look at angelina jolie kind... i see more nicole kidman kind...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    won't lah... i seldom go out 1... besides, i seldom go look at angelina jolie kind... i see more nicole kidman kind...
    i post before on my avatar what.. and was told to take down, no wife release form.

  12. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    i post before on my avatar what.. and was told to take down, no wife release form.
    pm to me lor
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I older than you meh.... i 25 only......
    25 also older then me...

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    25 also older then me...
    ya la ya la.. older by age younger by heart mah.......

  15. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    ya la ya la.. older by age younger by heart mah.......
    u older by age, but got angelina jolie lor... unlike us... dunno got simi... sian man...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u older by age, but got angelina jolie lor... unlike us... dunno got simi... sian man...
    I though you also married liao?? You got nicol kidman wat..

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    ya la ya la.. older by age younger by heart mah.......
    ya my heart old le... dying le

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I though you also married liao?? You got nicol kidman wat..
    sorry... mine not nicole kidman... tats y i searching for 1...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    ya my heart old le... dying le
    You brain old le not you heart. I though your mood already change to sunshine liao.

  20. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Is death the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    sorry... mine not nicole kidman... tats y i searching for 1...
    hope ur lense long enough 2 zoom in on her!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •