Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Is death the solution

Cool Re: Is death the solution

Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    tis people must have taken life the simple way, when trouble comes, to them death is the only coward way out maybe.

Personally, I don't think its a coward way out... infact it takes alot of courage to choose death as a solution... (eg. taking the first step to leap... the first step to slash... )

Of cos I'm not encouraging suicides here, but jus an honest speaking... A person must have faced extreme difficuties which he / she can't solved or there is no other alternatives left...

Honestly speaking, I did have such suicide thoughts recently but its only in the mind... Just lack that bit of courage to do it or rather my friend came in time to talk me out of it.

What I really understand and feel after this particular incident, is that, life is something very precious n we should never take it for granted, I should be thankful that I have people who truly care about me n I shouldn't let them down.

Just a piece of advise for people who happen to be on the verge... please think about family and friends who really care about you, and it will be extremely sad and painful for them should anything happen to you... Please convert the courage of attempting suicide to the courage of staying alive and moving on.

Default Re: Is death the solution

Death is a permenent solution for a temporary problem.... so not a wise move..

how can it not be the solution?
    Upon the leaving of your senses, you no longer bear the burdens of this world.
    you no longer see, hear, feel, cause or experience anyone's sufferings, pains, anger, happiness, sadness, and everything.

No one can hurt you anymore, u can no longer hurt anyone, or yourself.
    it's easy to say "take another step", "it's much braver to be alive than dead."
    At that pt in time, it will no longer be relevant to one who wish to die.

BTW depression is treatable.

I guess it is the personal limit to one's individual mind, once crossed the limit might have suicidal thoughts?

Let's take an example:

Person A, born poor, lived the the worst place on earth, became rich and 10 years later become poor again.

Person B, born with silver spoon all his life, became rich and 10 years later became as poor as Person A.

Who would most likely commit thier own deaths?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    I guess it is the personal limit to one's individual mind, once crossed the limit might have suicidal thoughts?

Let's take an example:

Person A, born poor, lived the the worst place on earth, became rich and 10 years later become poor again.

Person B, born with silver spoon all his life, became rich and 10 years later became as poor as Person A.

Who would most likely commit thier own deaths?
    None... they din say they wanna commit suicide...

anyway, its proven that not all ppl will commit suicide.. and it only affects certain ppl with a certain mindset. motivation to live, or motivation to die, its up to you to choose...

i've also seen ppl who despite ppl think that its worthless for them to even live, they still struggle to go on day by day...

maybe i set another scenario...

Who should die?

A person who is highly educated and made a mistake, stumbled but if he was given another chance, he might change the future forever (for good of all human) but he thinks its the end, and wanna die...

or

A person who is not motivated to do anything, sleep in slums, rob & rape innocent ppl... yet he does not wish to die...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    None... they din say they wanna commit suicide...

anyway, its proven that not all ppl will commit suicide.. and it only affects certain ppl with a certain mindset. motivation to live, or motivation to die, its up to you to choose...

i've also seen ppl who despite ppl think that its worthless for them to even live, they still struggle to go on day by day...

maybe i set another scenario...

Who should die?

A person who is highly educated and made a mistake, stumbled but if he was given another chance, he might change the future forever (for good of all human) but he thinks its the end, and wanna die...

or

A person who is not motivated to do anything, sleep in slums, rob & rape innocent ppl... yet he does not wish to die...
    laggy chim....

why suicide? there're too many reasons.. health, finance, relationships, overwhelming pressure and of course, ownself. too many to list..

my friend committed suicide last week and i fell into a mild state of depression myself. cried myself to sleep for the 1st 2 days, i simply cant accept the fact that he's dead. i even start to blame him for leaving us behind and when he thought that death is the way to end his own burdens, he has only left us shattered.

there're more cases of pple committing suicide... whatever reason(s) it may be, i hope all can be stronger and more willing to share their feelings and not bottled up.

my grandma made me removed a mole on the left side of my neck. her friend told her that it's a suicide mole
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Who should die?

or

neither should die. we are all human beings. one live to provide happiness while others live to destroy others.. sorta 'balanced' off?

different ppl are like different kinda plants. some beauty the environment while others are leeches
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake

my grandma made me removed a mole on the left side of my neck. her friend told her that it's a suicide mole
    suicide mole is for spies lor... u undercover??
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    neither should die. we are all human beings. one live to provide happiness while others live to destroy others.. sorta 'balanced' off?

different ppl are like different kinda plants. some beauty the environment while others are leeches
    if i am a politician, i might be Hitler lor, not that i will be a tyrant or something, or i believe in 1 race the best... i am those who love utopian... if i am to rule a country, i'll just set a new law to kill slackers...

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    w/ u?
    It's not necessary to go with anyone, do it alone if one chooses to. Clarinet can join our little adventures if he wants to. Just go easy on the gender ambiguity game though.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    i kno u walk alot & will siam those roots. i newbie ler...
    You noob meh? Mai gey gey leh!

if i am a politician, i might be Hitler lor, not that i will be a tyrant or something, or i believe in 1 race the best... i am those who love utopian... if i am to rule a country, i'll just set a new law to kill slackers...
    den i m 1 st on ur list!

those are dangerous thougts...It might lead you to the dark side.... All have one system the best..N_K_N

Quote Originally Posted by Geckorian
    It's not necessary to go with anyone, do it alone if one chooses to. Clarinet can join our little adventures if he wants to. Just go easy on the gender ambiguity game though.
    if, a big if...

You noob meh? Mai gey gey leh!
    my mileage much less dan urs meh...

Try to keep urself bz. Both mentally and physically. Take a long nature walk. Very theraputic!

Depression is treatable!
    In the US, people take drugs like Prozac and Valium the way we take Panadol. If you're down, just pop the pill and presto, you will feel happy. As simple as that.
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

Quote Originally Posted by smallaperture
    In the US, people take drugs like Prozac and Valium the way we take Panadol. If you're down, just pop the pill and presto, you will feel happy. As simple as that.
    Happpiiiieeeeeeeee

anyway... tats US, both drugs are prescriptive drugs in sg.. so sad...

suicide mole is for spies lor... u undercover??
    maybe ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by smallaperture
    that's a stupid way of dealing with this issue.

it doesn't make a person happy by taking the drugs, btw.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast