Would like to get more advice from anyone with regards to wedding photography.
1) I am using a SB22s flash. Many of my shots are only correctly exposed in the top half of the pic and underexposed in the bottom half? I have already tilt my flash 45degree.
2) How can I shoot a portrait shot(full body) and get a good exposure, since now my flash can only rotate to the left or right and not swivel.
3) I would like to do some negative scan to digital images. Is Photofriend the best place? Also how much? 16base will be a good resolution?
4) After the scanning to digital, I would like to so some croppping of images, what would happen to the length X width, since now the images are already cropped. Will I still be able to print 5R or 8R?
5) Where will the best place that i can print once i have done up the digital images. Photofriend again? or Color Lab(I send my initial processing to them)