Thread: Rules & Regulations?

Default Rules & Regulations?

Is there a rules and regulation page ar? Or is this forum a true free speech forum? Any restrictions preventing people posting artistic shots?

Just wondering lah, coz I never see any rules and regulations here, quite cool, keke

Default Re: Rules & Regulations?

Originally posted by rahjinoh
    Is there a rules and regulation page ar? Or is this forum a true free speech forum? Any restrictions preventing people posting artistic shots?

Just wondering lah, coz I never see any rules and regulations here, quite cool, keke
    not at the moment, and probably no unless we get our asses off the ground and try to write something ;P

frankly, just use common sense. Nudes with intent to stimulate, nope. Artistically posed nudes? that line is very thin. unless the pic is really good or tells a good story, or approaches fine art (again very subjective).......the answer is probably no.
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

oooh, ok, short and sweet

I think something that is nude and outright intent to stimulate is out. But those that are artistically done are fine. Perhaps American Photo pics that are featured sometimes would be a rough guideline as the Singapore Censorship Board allows that mag here.

I think this forum's pretty cool so far...no restrictions yet...hope no one abuses the freedom.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

I think it's good to have some R&R.

I have posted the same question at buy and sell on if there's any restriction on items posted on sales. If there isn't any R&R, sooner or later the buy and sell will be like night market. ie. everything also can find.

Jason