Thread: hey is there a url that lists all upcoming international photo competitions?

Default hey is there a url that lists all upcoming international photo competitions?

i was just wondering if there's a url that lists all international photo competitions? any one ?

Default Re: hey is there a url that lists all upcoming international photo competitions?

hi all, i just wanna share the website i just setup.

http://www.artroom.biz/photo/index.html

i trawled for half a day today to come up with a brief listing of the photo competitions ard the world

feel free to comment or send me links if u happen to come across yah?

Default Re: hey is there a url that lists all upcoming international photo competitions?

nice try, good work.

thanks. i've been updating the website from my manual trawlings of the website. now @ page 17 of my google searching :P

if u all find links can send to me to update the website

Quote Originally Posted by duckizz
    hi all, i just wanna share the website i just setup.

http://www.artroom.biz/photo/index.html

i trawled for half a day today to come up with a brief listing of the photo competitions ard the world

feel free to comment or send me links if u happen to come across yah?
    beautiful work, i'm grateful for your effort

*headache*