Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 251

Thread: Sentosa Outing 02/11/02

  1. #121

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    LOL i am sure that's what he meant
    don't look mi until like that leh!

    If you say that Wolf is like that.. then ok mah!
    but mi?!?!??


    *Sigh*




  2. #122

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by chenwei

    hahaa.... super mini-skirt? must got long n slim legs ler.....
    hmm.. did I say skirt?

    Anyway, the most impt is comfortable!

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    don't look mi until like that leh!

    If you say that Wolf is like that.. then ok mah!
    but mi?!?!??


    *Sigh*



    ok lah sayang didi lah

    but i can't say the Wolf cos he said nothing

  4. #124

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    hmm.. did I say skirt?

    Anyway, the most impt is comfortable!
    Hrm...not wearing anything is the most comfortable for me... but...DARN! I can't leave the office early....

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    hmm.. did I say skirt?

    Anyway, the most impt is comfortable!
    really? but some people are comfortable in skirt or bikini

  6. #126
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,315

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by togu

    Hrm...not wearing anything is the most comfortable for me... but...DARN! I can't leave the office early....
    hahaa.... this can happen only when u r at home if walk out sure kena police.

  7. #127

    Default


    Bring many role of film!!!! Snap.........Snap!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by Poledra
    Can I hide behind you if any of the baddies out there bully me?
    you can hide behind me if you want... but confirm no one can see you after that cos i'll block everything...

  9. #129

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    really? but some people are comfortable in skirt or bikini
    oh talking abt yourself right....
    hehheheeeeee

  10. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    oh talking abt yourself right....
    hehheheeeeee
    Lavenderlilz smacks Bluestrike *twack*twack*



    hallo ..... i said some pple .... not say myself

    anyway i cannot lah - not model figure leh muahahahahhaa
    Last edited by lavenderlilz; 1st November 2002 at 02:34 PM.

  11. #131

    Default

    2/11/02 issit a saturday??? OK i drop by

  12. #132

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    Lavenderlilz smacks Bluestrike *twack*twack*



    hallo ..... i said some pple .... not say myself

    anyway i cannot lah - not model figure leh muahahahahhaa
    ooi!!!

    Jie jie no .....

    So many baluku liao still wack!!!!

  13. #133

    Default

    Originally posted by franciskc
    2/11/02 issit a saturday??? OK i drop by
    you mean you going to drop from a C-130 by Parachute?

    hehheheheeee

    Wah.........

    Envy siaz!

  14. #134

    Default

    wah happening

  15. #135
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    ooi!!!

    Jie jie no .....

    So many baluku liao still wack!!!!
    what to do .... u didn't learn from me properly mah

    ok lah bring u tiger balm tomorrow for the bahluku

  16. #136

    Default

    Originally posted by Keito
    wah happening

    Happening...but can't join in the fun.....

    * togu jump on his bed crying like a sissy...

  17. #137

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    what to do .... u didn't learn from me properly mah

    ok lah bring u tiger balm tomorrow for the bahluku
    /me do a "tian" on Lavenderlilz... Feel my wrath !!!
    hehheahhahaa

  18. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    /me do a "tian" on Lavenderlilz... Feel my wrath !!!
    hehheahhahaa
    humph!!!!!! now treat u nicely and u do this to me! take back tiger balm liao. hmmm so u guys think i should smack Bluestrike again or not?

  19. #139

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    humph!!!!!! now treat u nicely and u do this to me! take back tiger balm liao. hmmm so u guys think i should smack Bluestrike again or not?
    live action tomorrow ?

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to wear...?

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    don't look mi until like that leh!

    If you say that Wolf is like that.. then ok mah!
    but mi?!?!??


    *Sigh*



    Oei oei oei... people say you, you come and push it all at me... Later frisbee hotyou on the head tomorrow then you know.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •