Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Plug #XXYE

Default Re: Plug #XXYE

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552
    agreed 1 batt can last your 256mb card for sure. But now batt is not that expensive. $20 can get one already.

yep, i strongly agree!

keke to be on the safer side, hope u better get 1 spare just in case u need it.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552
    now another place for non driving licence ppls to go to.

now mount faber got SBS bus service. Number 409 from harbour front. weekday i guess operate fr 6pm to 3am.
    http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/parks/409.htm
    6pm to 3am weekday
    7am to 3am weekend

Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    snap with confidence and not anyhow shoot!
    see cat? shoot...
    see dog? shoot....
    see snail? shoot....
    try to shoot with a theme or on something which really captured your attentions...then 256mb and 1 batt will be more than enough for a general outing.

I like the way you put it, frank and straight to the point.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by azul123

I like the way you put it, frank and straight to the point.

../azul123
    thanks for saying.

Sometimes I wonder if there are no digital camera but still that films. Will people still snap here and there like no tomorrow! Worst still, shoot without theme nor meaning.
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

I used to shoot alot.. see sh*t also take.. ok maybe not.. anything move also can shoot..
    Then 1 day I followed this very nice guy tomshen around doing a bit of street shooting.. I snapped at just about everything then i noticed he din even take out his camera. I asked him why then his reply I think i will rem for a long time: "I've gotten past the stage where I'm so excited about having a camera that I shoot everything in sight."

see something interesting then I take, unless i'm on a photography outing..
    haha.. sometimes can go out do streetshooting, end up with 1 photo for a few hours.. LOL but I usually have fun lar, walking up n down orchard road on saturdays or sundays.. alot of things to see, lucky draws to join, people to see..

Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    I used to shoot alot.. see sh*t also take.. ok maybe not.. anything move also can shoot..
    Then 1 day I followed this very nice guy tomshen around doing a bit of street shooting.. I snapped at just about everything then i noticed he din even take out his camera. I asked him why then his reply I think i will rem for a long time: "I've gotten past the stage where I'm so excited about having a camera that I shoot everything in sight."

see something interesting then I take, unless i'm on a photography outing..
    haha.. sometimes can go out do streetshooting, end up with 1 photo for a few hours.. LOL but I usually have fun lar, walking up n down orchard road on saturdays or sundays.. alot of things to see, lucky draws to join, people to see..
    good say. lol. There always a say. Quantity never count but is the quality that matter? keke

So after all these saying. Is 256mb + 1 batt more than enough for a day outing?

So after all these saying. Is 256mb + 1 batt more than enough for a day outing?

sorry your one day is from what time to what time ah ?

Quote Originally Posted by arowana
    sorry your one day is from what time to what time ah ?
    one full day lor.

hmm imagine if you are going outing using film camera...how many rolls you think will use?
    imagine 256mb at max resolutions/jpeg = more than 3 rolls or 4 rolls of films??

overall the point is, digital user shoot and care later.
    imo, film user are better conscious about what they shoot than "anyhow shoot"

Yeah, just look at how many people nowadays shoot the food presented on the table, shoot funny faces, shoot cats and dogs, shoot signboards...

one full day lor.

overall the point is, digital user shoot and care later.
    imo, film user are better conscious about what they shoot than "anyhow shoot"

Quote Originally Posted by huggable
    Yeah, just look at how many people nowadays shoot the food presented on the table, shoot funny faces, shoot cats and dogs, shoot signboards...
    hi hugggable, very cute baby! yar....i am still taking almost everything which catches my interest nw...only to delete some away later....guess its a waste of time?

perhaps its time fir me to be more selective liao....in order nt to expend my batt and card...hehe....opinions?

btw, unseen, location and time yet to confirm rite?

Quote Originally Posted by StanGetz
    hi hugggable, very cute baby! yar....i am still taking almost everything which catches my interest nw...only to delete some away later....guess its a waste of time?

perhaps its time fir me to be more selective liao....in order nt to expend my batt and card...hehe....opinions?

yeah i also waiting for the selected venue n time. but let give time for him to finish his exam 1st. keke.

support support, after exams is shooting time!!!

jia you unseen bro

Thanks, I'm using a 1GB with 2 original Pana batteries, so far more than enough! Most of the time my FZ5 is used to shot my baby, in continuous mode of course!

Quote Originally Posted by StanGetz

Sorry had a busy weekend... Studying for exam, getting a gf, dismantling my computer, fixing my mom's computer all took up my time. Let's set it as mount faber, afternoon from 2 onwards till evening or night ba.. what say you people?

I confirm get some people le, not a legion of sexy babes though.. they will come in various shapes n sizes.. will have pretty girls n not pretty ones

I hope you all won't discriminate against thoae not traditionally considered beautiful..

I hope the various people, by working with the various shapes and sizes we'll all get a hang of trying to find the nicer side of people, use them to help our composition of photos.

heh the people (7 n counting ba..) will be open to how you want to pose them, some of them with no ideas of how to pose.. so maybe you guys might want to look up some photos n mags for poses that is cute, funky, fierce, fun, etc.. sexy won't work on everyone.

lastly hor.. eh.. lol those participate can help burn 2 or 3 cds (one for each if you're nice? ) to help distribute their photos to them? well.. they r going to pose for us.. lol most prob as long as we want.. till evening even

Well done unseen!

I would love to join this PLUG, it is been way too long that I have disappeared into nowhere, but there again, job come first...I will be flying off (yes, again!) on the first weekend, guess I will not be able to join all of you physically, however, I will make sure I join you all spiritually...

Enjoy yourselves, for those of you that will be going...

hmmm i think 256 is just enough.. don't use full 5MP, maybe 1 setting down? and learn to be a bit more critical of the photos that you take maybe?

Hmm one problem I think I still face sometimes is the lack of variety or photos.. take 100 photos, sometimes maybe only 30 "different" photos... lol some people take like 5 similar shots with same background, lighting, pose etc.. I dun see the point of that.. waste space 4 me..
    now i work on having maybe at most 1 or
    2 similar/repeated photos. None is the best, but I don't fully trust my skills to take just 1 shot all the time yet..

ok mount faber a good choice since they had just renovated. i will go if nothing **** up last min.

how abt ending at Lab. Park for sunset ??

( thinking... ) models by the edge, sun behind.. SNAP..!!!

steady rite..

no lah.. jus suggest only..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast