Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phuket Island Tour with Camera?

Default Re: Phuket Island Tour with Camera?

Quote Originally Posted by hazecity
    how can you not bring your camera.

I was there last month. After booking the airticket and hotel just to realize that Phuket is in rainy season, of the 4 days that I would be there, forecasted to have thunder storm everyday. Matter of fact, all I got was a couple of drizzles. Don't forget to see the FantacyAsia and Simon Cabarette. See my photos here:

http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/b?KEY=20&ACCOUNT=13230
    I went to Fantasea also. Nice. First time see magic show which features a man kena cut in half and tear apart, right in front of me! amazing.

Missed the Simon Cabarette. Went to James Bond Island instead. Would like to catch the Thai Boxing but wife said 'dun want' sianz.....

Enjoyed Foot massage at 'Patong Top' Massage parlor, very good service.

Anyone planning to watch FantaSea should go earlier, the theather building is a piece of art. I am sure your camera will be in good use.

Bernard, I've got a class mate his name is Nicolas Ong, is that close enough to be your god son, or god father, don't know who is older?

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    I went to Fantasea also. Nice. First time see magic show which features a man kena cut in half and tear apart, right in front of me! amazing.

Missed the Simon Cabarette. Went to James Bond Island instead. Would like to catch the Thai Boxing but wife said 'dun want' sianz.....

Enjoyed Foot massage at 'Patong Top' Massage parlor, very good service.

the original poster is probably coming back soon hope he gets good pics

i brought along my DSLR on island hopping and even brought it along the sea canoe trips (wrapped in plastic/ziplock bag when not shooting):
    http://mpenza.clubsnap.org/gallery/phuket05

also brought along a disposable underwater camera for picture taking in the sea.
    Last edited by mpenza; 21st November 2005 at 03:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12