Thread: Big!!

Default Big!!

my first tries...can comment?

Default Re: Big!!

how abt this?

1st one is cool...but wld have bene better if there was no handshake. the big is blurred. the 2nd one..........doesnt mean anything to me

thanks...it was hard to take cus shutter have to be long...i felt like an idoit...i keep going to the sliding door for more similliar pics....and the public was like ...this boy Xiao?!!

haha.. i wouldnt have thought that it was the sliding doors if you didnt mention. But I got what you trying to achieve in #1. Cheers!
    Have you read IT???

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    thanks...it was hard to take cus shutter have to be long...i felt like an idoit...i keep going to the sliding door for more similliar pics....and the public was like ...this boy Xiao?!!
    Since u used a long shutter speed, did u make some exposure compensation? Or maybe u need to use an ND filter? For me, the bright background is a bit distracting.

But I can understand it's hard to get it just right

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahfortythirtyone
    1st one is cool...but wld have bene better if there was no handshake. the big is blurred. the 2nd one..........doesnt mean anything to me

I am completely opposite. Love the second one... I don't know why, it just reminds me of Italy. I don't care for the first one. Too bright and blurred.