Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Viewing photos at 1:1

Default Re: Viewing photos at 1:1

Not sure if you are an NS man. If so, try and recall your shooting lessons. The principles of good shooting applies.
    • Correct holding - i think a few of the bros have already mention earlier
    • Correct breathing technique - breath normally/gently; not heavily/panting
    • Correct way of squeezing the trigger - already mentioned, don't stab the shutter button jerkily. Press gently and slowly all the way through. Before taking the shot, take a breath, exhale a bit and hold your breath while pressing the shutter

Quote Originally Posted by skf View Post
    Not sure if you are an NS man. If so, try and recall your shooting lessons. The principles of good shooting applies.
    • Correct way of squeezing the trigger - already mentioned, don't stab the shutter button jerkily. Press gently and slowly all the way through. Before taking the shot, take a breath, exhale a bit and hold your breath while pressing the shutter
    Great advice. Especially when shooting telephoto lens. Oh the days of my M16..

Quote Originally Posted by skf View Post
    She would be an NS woman
    EOS

I'm also guilty of pixel peeping sometimes. Just shoot raw like the others advice you. There are also different sharpening technique in Photoshop/Light-room just don't get discourage and limit yourself with gears you have. As long as you have a tripod and correct exposure your photos will turn out fine.

One last thing ... Use viewfinder instead of lcd when taking picture to prevent shake ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12