Mornin’ everybody. Sorry I missed posting on Friday – I was out in San Diego for my seminar, and by the time I got back to my hotel I was so beat that I called in “lame.” But I’m back in the saddle, and ready to roll so let’d do this thing!
Today’s video is on how to take a custom frame you design in Photoshop, and add it to Lightroom (with a transparent background), so you can apply it to your images any time. It’s surprisingly easy (as you’ll see).

Hope you found that helpful.
Come join me out in Vegas in July
If you haven’t got your tickets for the Photoshop World 2016 Conference (July 19-21st at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center), now’s the time (you can save $100 by registering now using the early bird discount, and if you’re a KelbyOne member, you save another $100, so you can get a full conference pass right now [before June 11th] for just $599). Plus, there are room discounts at the Mandalay Bay and the Delano Hotel just for attendees. All the details are right here. 
Have a great Monday everybody, and we’ll catch you here tamarra!
The post Adding Your Own Custom Picture Frame in Lightroom appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.