Thread: where to buy Oakley Round specs case?

Default where to buy Oakley Round specs case?

I just dropped my sunglasses case at TMCC and can't find it after 1hr of search. Anyone knows where I can a new one? (Hard case with micro fibre specs pouch)

TIA
    eat. drink. shoot

Default Re: where to buy Oakley Round specs case?

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    I just dropped my sunglasses case at TMCC and can't find it after 1hr of search. Anyone knows where I can a new one? (Hard case with micro fibre specs pouch)

TIA
    bugis junction oakley shop

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar

TIA

Ah..me favorite brand...

Check out the Oakley dealer's retail outlets.

Parco Bugis Junction #01-37 Tel: 63339053
    Suntec City Mall #01-74 Tel: 68216862
    Takashimaya Departmental Store Level 3 Tel: 67332871
    cedsfb@singnet.com.sg

Well you are spoilt for choice

the pouch alone is abt 16 ++....not sure abt the case...i know cause i bought a lot of the pouches for my watch, mp3 player, mobile, etc...haha

Small pouch(wires, minute) - 16
    Large pouch(XX, Juliets or larger) - 20
    Soft case(still fairly stiff) - 45
    Hard case(silver in appearance, uncompressable) - 80

Available at any shop stocking oakleys. Tough luck losing these kinda things, oakley accessories aren't really the cheapest stuff. My worst loss was probably a Ducati minute I lost at the VJ funfair in 2004. It was like the 3rd time i brought it out. I can totally sympathise man. It sucks to lose stuff.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

there was this time when i wore my Oakley O2 for canoeing, did a roll and there goes my specs......hahahha.....sometimes, the good thing abt Oakley is that u dun really feel like u are wearing it..

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned

Available at any shop stocking oakleys. Tough luck losing these kinda things, oakley accessories aren't really the cheapest stuff. My worst loss was probably a Ducati minute I lost at the VJ funfair in 2004. It was like the 3rd time i brought it out. I can totally sympathise man. It sucks to lose stuff.

Was in a fitness centre at a hotel in malaysia...Left my nike tennis shirt on a bench and forgot about it and went to shower and 10 minute came out to the changing area it was still there. It was not used as I wanted to wear it after I shower and the room was full of people and staff of the fitness around. After dressing up, gathered everything up but my Oakley Half Wire which I hook to my bag got loose and fall on the bench. I walked out and it was not even 1 minute when I remember it as there was a bright glare from the window and I reach for it. I rush back in...and it was gone. Room with about 10 people. I ask the one next to me earlier and he saw nothing. I ask if anyone saw it or took it pass to the reception counter. Not a single person supposely saw it. Talk about fast disappearing act. Nike shirt they not interested but my sunglasses...wah. like magic. I rather drop on in the sea then to have it stolen like that. I suspect staff as they were collecting used towels and well the most quiet when I asked about it...which one I was not sure. Sickening.

Looks like i've gotta spend ~$60...

Shouldn't have brought my sunglasses out today
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by dragos
    there was this time when i wore my Oakley O2 for canoeing, did a roll and there goes my specs......hahahha.....sometimes, the good thing abt Oakley is that u dun really feel like u are wearing it..
    Was at Sarimbun Scouts camp 2 years ago and the instructor told us that if we dived into the mud pool, we're bound to find >10 pairs of oakley specs inside...
    eat. drink. shoot

Small pouch is $18!
    eat. drink. shoot