Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40658085888990919295100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2003

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

  1. #1781

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    sigh... christmas dun know how to spend leh...

    thought of BBQ... but every yr doing that thou ;o..

    i was sick again.. see doctor see until i scare.. uptodate.. i took 9.5days MC for this yr liao

  2. #1782
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    sigh... christmas dun know how to spend leh...

    thought of BBQ... but every yr doing that thou ;o..

    i was sick again.. see doctor see until i scare.. uptodate.. i took 9.5days MC for this yr liao
    tis year i 0 MC again... even got MC also cannot use... lppl still go back to work...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #1783

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    tis year i 0 MC again... even got MC also cannot use... lppl still go back to work...

  4. #1784
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Morning ppls,
    don't sleep well last night
    going JB later to get something
    must drink XL size kopi kau to wake up liao
    very soon need another new thread liao.

  5. #1785

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Morning ppls,
    don't sleep well last night
    going JB later to get something
    must drink XL size kopi kau to wake up liao
    very soon need another new thread liao.
    soma == amos?

    that your name?

  6. #1786
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    how coem i cannot see any pic of char siew... show me leh

    It is on page 79 lor.

    Morning everyone......ate korean noodle with bak choy and now drinking kopi

  7. #1787

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Morning ppls,
    don't sleep well last night
    going JB later to get something
    must drink XL size kopi kau to wake up liao
    very soon need another new thread liao.
    wow get what!!.. can buy auntie annie for me ;D

  8. #1788

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    It is on page 79 lor.

    Morning everyone......ate korean noodle with bak choy and now drinking kopi
    i cannot see ... my office block photobuncket website
    pls email me see can?

  9. #1789
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    morning weather was nice to stay in bed.

  10. #1790
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    morning weather was nice to stay in bed.
    Blonde or Brunette?

  11. #1791
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    soma == amos?

    that your name?
    wat talking you??

    my name already soma where got any ==

  12. #1792

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    wow u still in bed ah

    very happy just got my goods bought from CGH pharmacy.. service not bad ;D..
    next time just order online can liao

  13. #1793
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    wow get what!!.. can buy auntie annie for me ;D
    the usual stuff + illegal stuff + much cheaper stuff + much cheaper petrol + duck drumstick = shopping in JB

  14. #1794
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Blonde or Brunette?
    they were in my last year criteria ...

  15. #1795
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wat talking you??

    my name already soma where got any ==
    cos madmacs is scamdam mah...

  16. #1796
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    the usual stuff + illegal stuff + much cheaper stuff + much cheaper petrol + duck drumstick = shopping in JB
    the red means??

  17. #1797
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    cos madmacs is scamdam mah...
    That's is a real bad name.

  18. #1798
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    That's is a real bad name.

  19. #1799
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    very happy just got my goods bought from CGH pharmacy.. service not bad ;D..
    next time just order online can liao
    No wonder my good friends no longer asked favor of me buying 'things' from pharmacy liao


    wat talking you??

    my name already soma where got any ==

    soma stands for har mi?


    they were in my last year criteria ...

    What is in 'season' this year ?

  20. #1800
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    No wonder my good friends no longer asked favor of me buying 'things' from pharmacy liao
    what are the 'things' ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •