Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 244964697273747576798499 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2003

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

  1. #1461

    Default Re: ?? Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    So violent huh!

  2. #1462

    Default Re: ?? Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    block liao
    but igot save the copy.. pm me ur email
    mail to me pls

  3. #1463
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Funny or anyone into Char Siew


    Here is the recipe




    Hmm, weight starting to drop liao weighted in ard 76kgs after makan

  4. #1464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Funny or anyone into Char Siew


    Here is the recipe

    Hmm, weight starting to drop liao weighted in ard 76kgs after makan
    wow... u making me hungry... then went to the dining table... dun feel like eating again

  5. #1465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Haha .. so good.. why need to drink.. u miss girl

    Ya.....I missed alot of things. Not just girl


    wow... u making me hungry... then went to the dining table... dun feel like eating again

    Actually, you should be eating......the proper way is eat right and exercise more.

  6. #1466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Actually, you should be eating......the proper way is eat right and exercise more.
    it not about losing weight, it about other thing... just no mood to eat

  7. #1467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    it not about losing weight, it about other thing... just no mood to eat

    Wah u so young, think so much for what.....

  8. #1468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Wah u so young, think so much for what.....
    I hope to stay happy de... who dun want but my life is just not right

  9. #1469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    I hope to stay happy de... who dun want but my life is just not right

    Nobody life is balanced or 'perfect'.

  10. #1470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Nobody life is balanced or 'perfect'.
    my is very very far from balance, or shld I say super unbalance
    Last edited by clarinet; 23rd November 2005 at 08:56 PM.

  11. #1471
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    my is very very far from balance, or shld I say super unbalance
    Balance or imbalance......life goes on. Remember it

    Find things you love to do, good company of friends....1001 ways to be happy

  12. #1472
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Balance or imbalance......life goes on. Remember it

    Find things you love to do, good company of friends....1001 ways to be happy
    I can find 1001 ways to stay happy, but if I'm unhappy about myself, it unless one... how my mind thinks and my look is far apart le... plus this world will never accept me de....

  13. #1473
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    I can find 1001 ways to stay happy, but if I'm unhappy about myself, it unless one... how my mind thinks and my look is far apart le... plus this world will never accept me de....

    Well, I sort of understand what you meant......I thought there are people like you. Anyway, ang moh countries is ok with it or increasingly in Asia. Attitude is changing.......

    I think u still have family and friends....they may not all accept your thinking....but I think they very much care about who you are.

  14. #1474
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Well, I sort of understand what you meant......I thought there are people like you. Anyway, ang moh countries is ok with it or increasingly in Asia. Attitude is changing.......

    I think u still have family and friends....they may not all accept your thinking....but I think they very much care about who you are.
    wow... must declear again... I'M NOT GAY/LES!!
    cannot get this wrong... my reputation
    Last edited by clarinet; 23rd November 2005 at 09:46 PM.

  15. #1475
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    wow... must declear again... I'M NOT GAY/LES!!
    cannot get this wrong... my reputation

    Lucky u clear up the air fast.....I think I am not the only one thinking tat line....



    If your look is so far apart from what you think....then seek professional help lah....plastic surgeons.
    I am also not very happy with my look.....I alway thought I was someone from outer space...and my skin should be

  16. #1476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Lucky u clear up the air fast.....I think I am not the only one thinking tat line....



    If your look is so far apart from what you think....then seek professional help lah....plastic surgeons.
    I am also not very happy with my look.....I alway thought I was someone from outer space...and my skin should be
    i'm not happy with my face, my skin, my hair, my look, my body... and so much more.... hai

  17. #1477
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    i'm not happy with my face, my skin, my hair, my look, my body... and so much more.... hai
    so does everyone else.

  18. #1478
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    i'm not happy with my face, my skin, my hair, my look, my body... and so much more.... hai

    You sound like somebody I know ....... MJ

  19. #1479
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    You sound like somebody I know ....... MJ
    hahahaha... i also know MJ!

  20. #1480
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    You sound like somebody I know ....... MJ
    who MJ.... why got the same initial as me one
    but tt is last time.... :lol:
    Last edited by clarinet; 23rd November 2005 at 10:05 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •