Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 143954596263646566697489 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2003

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

  1. #1261

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i always pass by kim keat 1 leh... but i shout, ppl throw water down... i scared scared...
    ahahh shout at me on the phone lah .. silly..
    last week i just shout at a Ahjuma.. she shower flower and the water drip to my hubby's head.. i angry and shout at her frm the ground floor and tell her.. AUNT YOU WATER DRIP TO THE GROUND FLOOR LIAO!

  2. #1262
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    my colleagues so mountain tortise..
    said my chocolate chip cookies "run air"

    It's soft chocolate chip cookies wow...they said never eat soft cookies before..

    -____-
    There is a book on "Soft and Chewy Cookies". Very good recipes. I like the Butterscotch Cookies.

    How is everyone here? Long time no visit.

  3. #1263

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    There is a book on "Soft and Chewy Cookies". Very good recipes. I like the Butterscotch Cookies.

    How is everyone here? Long time no visit.
    Really.. can you type out the recipe for Butterscotch cookies for me ;P

    I not good. .sick~
    Last edited by Haze; 22nd November 2005 at 11:49 AM.

  4. #1264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    first time hear a tall grow up man love strawberry favour.. .. kindof c c :P

    You should try those ice cream at Liang Court supermarket.. i love the saseme ice cream .. yummy
    I think so too. But not choice like it leh.. But i don't really enjoy strawberry by itself.

    Liang Court Supermarket, nearly forget there is such a place.

  5. #1265
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think so too. But not choice like it leh.. But i don't really enjoy strawberry by itself.

    Liang Court Supermarket, nearly forget there is such a place.
    that 1 is meiya lor..Jap supermart and their stuffs super ex

  6. #1266

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    that 1 is meiya lor..Jap supermart and their stuffs super ex
    but ice cream not ex wow..
    i think $3 or $3.50 per scoop.. big scoop thou

  7. #1267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    but ice cream not ex wow..
    i think $3 or $3.50 per scoop.. big scoop thou
    wah $3/$3.50 per scoop still not ex ah???
    I only eat those $1 icecream at the street side, hehe..

  8. #1268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wah $3/$3.50 per scoop still not ex ah???
    I only eat those $1 icecream at the street side, hehe..
    chey... i dun like street one

  9. #1269
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Chuan PaN Ren,

    can you tell me, during Autumn where is the best place to go? I want to see beautiful Maple leave in melbourne

    Haizz, get urself a car....drive around gardens in Melbourne or countryside. Maple leaves....street next to mine very nice liao.....LOL
    Fitzroy Garden, Botanical Garden, Dandenong ranges.....As for maples, by the old exhibition building or IMAX cinema. Think it is Cnr of Clarendon St and Victoria Parade.....Let you know when I look up the Melway......


    Think I will try making char siew tomorrow, here selling quite ex and not so tasty.....

    Just ate one salad cheese sandwiche and now drinking OJ with twisties

    Upset stomach today........

  10. #1270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Make ur own ice cream lor......just buy a plain vanilla flavoured one. Then leave it to soften up and mix around with fruits or sweets that you like.
    Then put it back to the freezer.....

    I often mixed it with Queensland Mangoes......part juice and part fruits too

    Or crushed nuts
    Last edited by Benign; 22nd November 2005 at 01:24 PM.

  11. #1271
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Badminton session as follow.

    Date: 24/11/2005 (Thursday)
    Time: 6-7pm
    Venue: Hougang Sports Hall (HSH)
    Court 1

    See ya.

  12. #1272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    Badminton session as follow.

    Date: 24/11/2005 (Thursday)
    Time: 6-7pm
    Venue: Hougang Sports Hall (HSH)
    Court 1

    See ya.
    roger and Thanks!

  13. #1273
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    roger and Thanks!
    Roger and Thanks!!

  14. #1274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    chey... i dun like street one
    street ones are poor man's ice cream mah..poor man like me eats those..

  15. #1275

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    chey... i dun like street one
    so high class

    i like the street ones...esp with bread

  16. #1276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    so high class

    i like the street ones...esp with bread
    yeah lor..street ones really bring back memories..esp those who lived in kampong before

  17. #1277

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Haizz, get urself a car....drive around gardens in Melbourne or countryside. Maple leaves....street next to mine very nice liao.....LOL
    Fitzroy Garden, Botanical Garden, Dandenong ranges.....As for maples, by the old exhibition building or IMAX cinema. Think it is Cnr of Clarendon St and Victoria Parade.....Let you know when I look up the Melway......


    Think I will try making char siew tomorrow, here selling quite ex and not so tasty.....

    Just ate one salad cheese sandwiche and now drinking OJ with twisties

    Upset stomach today........
    I wish i can get a car too.. we dare not drive.. left hand drive there ...
    Pls help to check.. no hurry.. still have 5 mths :P..What is melway ah..Since the one next to ur home nice.. we will go .. u got to cook nice dinner hor..
    Wow. u also know how to make char siew ah... :O...
    OJ is what.. no kopi today
    Twisties is that snack right .. i love cheesefavour

  18. #1278

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Make ur own ice cream lor......just buy a plain vanilla flavoured one. Then leave it to soften up and mix around with fruits or sweets that you like.
    Then put it back to the freezer.....

    I often mixed it with Queensland Mangoes......part juice and part fruits too

    Or crushed nuts
    so easy meh??????????????????????????????????????
    I finally found ur super strong point.. GOOD CHEF!!!! u should work as CHEF!!!,, did ur parent say u that?

  19. #1279

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    street ones are poor man's ice cream mah..poor man like me eats those..
    Those always said they poor is the richest

  20. #1280

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    so high class

    i like the street ones...esp with bread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •