Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750557095 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 2003

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

  1. #881
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    ask you guys...

    switches of lights downwards means lights on right... that woman i talked about? she came to our dept and switched off our lights. it couldnt be that she confused herself between the lights' switches and the door's switch ( we have to press the door's switch before going out). though newly renovated.. i still dont see why shes confused... unless she wans to use this method to 'talk' to me. tian ar
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #882
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    ask you guys...

    switches of lights downwards means lights on right... that woman i talked about? she came to our dept and switched off our lights. it couldnt be that she confused herself between the lights' switches and the door's switch ( we have to press the door's switch before going out). though newly renovated.. i still dont see why shes confused... unless she wans to use this method to 'talk' to me. tian ar
    tat depends, in sg, most electrical items is lever up off, lever down on, but in China, Taiwan, or others, they have lever down off, lever up on...

    the best is still visual indication...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #883
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    tat depends, in sg, most electrical items is lever up off, lever down on, but in China, Taiwan, or others, they have lever down off, lever up on...

    the best is still visual indication...
    my room's lights, have 2 sides. one at my door and the other next to my bed. im lazy to go to the door to switch off mah so when i use one to switch off, i can use the other to switch on. if you get what i mean.

    our co has like 4 depts, all doors have the same switches (be it lights or doors). the switches were already DOWN and lights all ON. if she wants to exit the door, couldnt be that the lights' switches aint THAT identical to the door's switches right?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #884
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    my room's lights, have 2 sides. one at my door and the other next to my bed. im lazy to go to the door to switch off mah so when i use one to switch off, i can use the other to switch on. if you get what i mean.

    our co has like 4 depts, all doors have the same switches (be it lights or doors). the switches were already DOWN and lights all ON. if she wants to exit the door, couldnt be that the lights' switches aint THAT identical to the door's switches right?
    maybe she itchy hand?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #885
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    maybe she itchy hand?
    itchy hands? go home and play with her own lights lah, piang!!

    she came to our dept yesterday, used our dept's copier few times until my partner asked me.... suddenly all so siao-on photocopying?... mind you, our co has like 3 copies ....
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  6. #886

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Think drank too much kopi...now constipated.
    Weighted in ard 76.5kg

    Stop walking for almost two months liao

    Haze, u got pic of your Korean gf boh? Me curious ley
    i got the photo.. took during my last visit..
    what's ur email ah... but she not pretty.. compare.. i am prettier then her thou ;o
    but u said look not important right

  7. #887

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I am in torment........

    Went shopping this afternoon saw my old classmate(sec) wife with another man............

    what should i do??????????????????????

    Both also very good friend of me and my wife.

    what should we do??????????????????
    is ok wow.. i also always go out with other man ;o..
    unless u see them kissing, hugging or holding hands lor.. or touching lor

  8. #888

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    confirm intimate manner. going to have our yearly gathering liao. how to face him and not telling him.
    that's bad... the wife very pretty ah?

  9. #889

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    confirm intimate manner. going to have our yearly gathering liao. how to face him and not telling him.
    We saw them... got to repeat same thing 3 times meh

  10. #890
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    ask you guys...

    switches of lights downwards means lights on right... that woman i talked about? she came to our dept and switched off our lights. it couldnt be that she confused herself between the lights' switches and the door's switch ( we have to press the door's switch before going out). though newly renovated.. i still dont see why shes confused... unless she wans to use this method to 'talk' to me. tian ar
    morse code ah? on off on on off off on off?

  11. #891

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    yea.. feel very down.. going to cry myself to slp
    what happen? care to share?

  12. #892

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa lau eh.. cry yourself to sleep.. how arh.. sometime i feel like that also but cannot get tear leh.. how come girl so easy easy got tear liao..
    last night i cried too .. my husband gave me 35cents attitude after i told him something.. i was hurt and cried whole night.

    Hey clarinet is guy not girl...

  13. #893

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Afternoon everyone,

    Morning ate one poached egg with two slices of bread.
    Really put on weight liao....can see double chin and weighted in ard 77kgs before going to bed

    3kgs also can make a big difference
    same here..3kg.. depress + depress

  14. #894
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    what happen? care to share?
    i don't think there's nothing that can't be solved but it takes time to solve.

  15. #895
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i don't think there's nothing that can't be solved but it takes time to solve.
    Drudkh,
    Need your help urgently . One of my 3 hardisk in my computer suddenly disappear, what could be wrong. If the hardisk is down how can i retreive back all my files.

  16. #896
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    last night i cried too .. my husband gave me 35cents attitude after i told him something.. i was hurt and cried whole night.

    Hey clarinet is guy not girl...

    You told him you went out with guy? if i am the one i give you 70cents attitude.

  17. #897
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    that's bad... the wife very pretty ah?
    Not pretty. But yesterday makeup until like wat only. (never see her make up one)

    the classmate use to be my best buddy but after married suddenly stop calling me and alway busy, something to do with the wife la.

    The last time i saw him is during the gathering last year.

    So should i call him suddenly and tell him or should i just go on with my life..

  18. #898
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hey clarinet is guy not girl...
    But i thought he want us to treat him like a she. Even the name sound like one.

  19. #899

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    You told him you went out with guy? if i am the one i give you 70cents attitude.
    ya lor.. my hubby know all my friends wow...

  20. #900

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Not pretty. But yesterday makeup until like wat only. (never see her make up one)

    the classmate use to be my best buddy but after married suddenly stop calling me and alway busy, something to do with the wife la.

    The last time i saw him is during the gathering last year.

    So should i call him suddenly and tell him or should i just go on with my life..
    dun know if no kids yet should tell..
    if have kids u better think twice

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •