Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750557095 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

ask you guys...

switches of lights downwards means lights on right... that woman i talked about? she came to our dept and switched off our lights. it couldnt be that she confused herself between the lights' switches and the door's switch ( we have to press the door's switch before going out). though newly renovated.. i still dont see why shes confused... unless she wans to use this method to 'talk' to me. tian ar
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    ask you guys...

switches of lights downwards means lights on right... that woman i talked about? she came to our dept and switched off our lights. it couldnt be that she confused herself between the lights' switches and the door's switch ( we have to press the door's switch before going out). though newly renovated.. i still dont see why shes confused... unless she wans to use this method to 'talk' to me. tian ar
    tat depends, in sg, most electrical items is lever up off, lever down on, but in China, Taiwan, or others, they have lever down off, lever up on...

the best is still visual indication...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    tat depends, in sg, most electrical items is lever up off, lever down on, but in China, Taiwan, or others, they have lever down off, lever up on...

the best is still visual indication...
    my room's lights, have 2 sides. one at my door and the other next to my bed. im lazy to go to the door to switch off mah so when i use one to switch off, i can use the other to switch on. if you get what i mean.

our co has like 4 depts, all doors have the same switches (be it lights or doors). the switches were already DOWN and lights all ON. if she wants to exit the door, couldnt be that the lights' switches aint THAT identical to the door's switches right?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

my room's lights, have 2 sides. one at my door and the other next to my bed. im lazy to go to the door to switch off mah so when i use one to switch off, i can use the other to switch on. if you get what i mean.

our co has like 4 depts, all doors have the same switches (be it lights or doors). the switches were already DOWN and lights all ON. if she wants to exit the door, couldnt be that the lights' switches aint THAT identical to the door's switches right?
    maybe she itchy hand?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    maybe she itchy hand?
    itchy hands? go home and play with her own lights lah, piang!!

she came to our dept yesterday, used our dept's copier few times until my partner asked me.... suddenly all so siao-on photocopying?... mind you, our co has like 3 copies ....
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Think drank too much kopi...now constipated.
    Weighted in ard 76.5kg

Stop walking for almost two months liao

Haze, u got pic of your Korean gf boh? Me curious ley
    i got the photo.. took during my last visit..
    what's ur email ah... but she not pretty.. compare.. i am prettier then her thou ;o
    but u said look not important right

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I am in torment........

Went shopping this afternoon saw my old classmate(sec) wife with another man............

what should i do??????????????????????

Both also very good friend of me and my wife.

what should we do??????????????????
    is ok wow.. i also always go out with other man ;o..
    unless u see them kissing, hugging or holding hands lor.. or touching lor

confirm intimate manner. going to have our yearly gathering liao. how to face him and not telling him.
    that's bad... the wife very pretty ah?

confirm intimate manner. going to have our yearly gathering liao. how to face him and not telling him.
    We saw them... got to repeat same thing 3 times meh

ask you guys...

morse code ah? on off on on off off on off?

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    yea.. feel very down.. going to cry myself to slp
    what happen? care to share?

wa lau eh.. cry yourself to sleep.. how arh.. sometime i feel like that also but cannot get tear leh.. how come girl so easy easy got tear liao..
    last night i cried too .. my husband gave me 35cents attitude after i told him something.. i was hurt and cried whole night.

Hey clarinet is guy not girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Afternoon everyone,

Morning ate one poached egg with two slices of bread.
    Really put on weight liao....can see double chin and weighted in ard 77kgs before going to bed

3kgs also can make a big difference
    same here..3kg.. depress + depress

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    what happen? care to share?
    i don't think there's nothing that can't be solved but it takes time to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i don't think there's nothing that can't be solved but it takes time to solve.
    Drudkh,
    Need your help urgently . One of my 3 hardisk in my computer suddenly disappear, what could be wrong. If the hardisk is down how can i retreive back all my files.

last night i cried too .. my husband gave me 35cents attitude after i told him something.. i was hurt and cried whole night.

You told him you went out with guy? if i am the one i give you 70cents attitude.

that's bad... the wife very pretty ah?
    Not pretty. But yesterday makeup until like wat only. (never see her make up one)

the classmate use to be my best buddy but after married suddenly stop calling me and alway busy, something to do with the wife la.

The last time i saw him is during the gathering last year.

So should i call him suddenly and tell him or should i just go on with my life..

But i thought he want us to treat him like a she. Even the name sound like one.

You told him you went out with guy? if i am the one i give you 70cents attitude.
    ya lor.. my hubby know all my friends wow...

Not pretty. But yesterday makeup until like wat only. (never see her make up one)

the classmate use to be my best buddy but after married suddenly stop calling me and alway busy, something to do with the wife la.

The last time i saw him is during the gathering last year.

So should i call him suddenly and tell him or should i just go on with my life..
    dun know if no kids yet should tell..
    if have kids u better think twice