Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144496489 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 2003

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

  1. #761
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    good idea

  2. #762
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    shave away the hair... lol better to myself
    Cut short short la. I sometime also go and cut my hair to about 1 cm left just to cool off.

  3. #763

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    soak so long will get "tao hong" or not?
    why tao hong..
    in salon.. they also apply cream and steam ur hair wow..
    my way is same too.. Dun do AT NIGHT LAH.. wow liao

  4. #764

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hmm...you din remove armpit hair? that day you wear t-shirt cant see. next session
    U c furrycake oso agreed! Dun go against god will. Hair is natural!

  5. #765

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    fur? or hair? or .........
    fur as in the tiny soft hair about 1cm long...

    hairy sounds a bit much....dun want

  6. #766
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i also hate to wear hot pants.. infact i dun have..
    i wear baggy pants nian..
    i'm opposite of you.. ive many hot pants and dont have any baggy ones

  7. #767
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Cut short short la. I sometime also go and cut my hair to about 1 cm left just to cool off.
    cut short will kill de....

  8. #768
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    fur as in the tiny soft hair about 1cm long...

    hairy sounds a bit much....dun want
    hahaha... so funny!

  9. #769

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Buy urself a furry cat or dog lah! Can bring to ur wkpl somemore!
    how you know i dun have?

  10. #770

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    no spilt end... just tt my hair got drier and dried... but touch wise still ok... only look wise
    well to be frank.. if ppl said u keep long hair nice.. is good to keep it
    if ppl said u long hair not nice... is better to chop off..
    Guy will short hair good wow... rarely have guy look nice on long hair thou.

    So far.. i love jon jonsson hair nian .. curly yet sexy

  11. #771

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U c furrycake oso agreed! Dun go against god will. Hair is natural!
    i din say must remove mah...just say you wear t-shirt that day so din see

  12. #772

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i'm opposite of you.. ive many hot pants and dont have any baggy ones
    Furrycake sure like god! Nvr go against his will!! U think will it be a better idea to condition the furry hair on the armpit n legs?

  13. #773
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    well to be frank.. if ppl said u keep long hair nice.. is good to keep it
    if ppl said u long hair not nice... is better to chop off..
    Guy will short hair good wow... rarely have guy look nice on long hair thou.

    So far.. i love jon jonsson hair nian .. curly yet sexy
    it not easy to chop off... unless, somemore drag me into the salon, tie me to the chair then make me then finsh them off...... if not... very hard

  14. #774

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Wat wrong with wire hair, i use to have that, i even tell my niece that too. i very straight forward one hor..
    Show Usssssssssssssssssssss

  15. #775

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Furrycake sure like god! Nvr go against his will!! U think will it be a better idea to condition the furry hair on the armpit n legs?
    good idea i think. soft!

  16. #776

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    it not easy to chop off... unless, somemore drag me into the salon, tie me to the chair then make me then finsh them off...... if not... very hard
    so das.. must get ur future wife/gf to do so liao

  17. #777
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    good idea i think. soft!
    wah win liao.....

  18. #778

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    good idea i think. soft!
    Nxt time. I will ask my hair stylist to give treatment to my armpit n legs hair! Dun mind paying extra!

  19. #779
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    so das.. must get ur future wife/gf to do so liao
    hmm... i think it hopeless le....

  20. #780

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    I tink furrycake will like tis idea since she like wearing hotpants! See whether she like rebonding or nt.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •