Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235405580 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 2003

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

  1. #581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Recently no project to do huh? So eng???
    Ya loh. Looking for a new job soon.. DOn't know what to work leh..

  2. #582

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    what if........

    NSF?

    Nice Sexy SheMale?

    hahaha...uncle soma still cant get over it

  3. #583

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Y kok mi?
    funny seems to like uncle soma to kok her

  4. #584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hahaha...uncle soma still cant get over it
    If she is a he than i must kick his asss liao...

  5. #585

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    PS??? xiao jie....dun be so modest lah. you are slim! i din even need to ps the photo..can check exif to confirm.
    I fat liao! I really seriously wan to slim down liao! Had a serious talk wif my hubby on slimming down. We shall do it together. I will monitor both of our weight! Die die oso must slim down. Mission of Slimming down plan A.

  6. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Go jalan jalan liao.. talk later.....

  7. #587

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Go jalan jalan liao.. talk later.....
    uncle soma super stressed liao

  8. #588

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I fat liao! I really seriously wan to slim down liao! Had a serious talk wif my hubby on slimming down. We shall do it together. I will monitor both of our weight! Die die oso must slim down. Mission of Slimming down plan A.
    when you thought i ps the pic you say you so slim..when you find out i never ps you say you fat.

    sigh....women...

  9. #589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i think clarinet still quite young...might be in U or poly
    yea... u are 100% rite

  10. #590

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    when you thought i ps the pic you say you so slim..when you find out i never ps you say you fat.

    sigh....women...
    I say slim j/k one lah! I really on the fat side. Must slim down liao! Cannot continue like tat! If nt my self confidence level will go rite to the bottom liao.

  11. #591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    sian... history been dig out... expose.... ya ya.. Don was right.. he seen me b4.. so long le, he still can remember...
    Last edited by clarinet; 16th November 2005 at 11:42 AM.

  12. #592

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I say slim j/k one lah! I really on the fat side. Must slim down liao! Cannot continue like tat! If nt my self confidence level will go rite to the bottom liao.
    eh...unPS'd photo doesnt lie. you not fat! a bit fleshy nia

  13. #593

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    sian... history been dig out... expose....


    but you not bad liao...not easy to keep up with this sort of act

  14. #594

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    eh...unPS'd photo doesnt lie. you not fat! a bit fleshy nia
    A bit FLESHY is nt acceptable! I wan to be SLIM.

  15. #595

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    sian... history been dig out... expose....
    too bad...should have sent soma to check you out earlier

  16. #596

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    A bit FLESHY is nt acceptable! I wan to be SLIM.
    fleshy then shiok mah

  17. #597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    i.....am.........stalked.........by .........a ..............lesbian..........

  18. #598

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    fleshy then shiok mah
    I dun like FLESHY!! I wan to be SLIM!!!! SLIM! SLIM! SLIM!

  19. #599

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i.....am.........stalked.........by .........a ..............lesbian..........
    WHO?

  20. #600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    too bad...should have sent soma to check you out earlier
    no need... ask don he seen me b4.... he almost espose me last night...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •