Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831365176 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 2003

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    dotz... now every of my word can guess something from it le
    your signature also tell a story..

    Better go sleep liao...........
    let continue tomorrow............zzz
    if still cannot sleep, take a cup of whiskey.

  2. #502
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: ?? Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    your signature also tell a story..

    Better go sleep liao...........
    let continue tomorrow............zzz
    if still cannot sleep, take a cup of whiskey.
    lol.... i don't drink de...

    yes... slp and wake up mei mei de

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    lol.... i don't drink de...

    yes... slp and wake up mei mei de
    night night..

  4. #504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    nite ppl....

  5. #505
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    nite ppl....
    nite guys and gals.

  6. #506
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    night again...sweet dream ppls.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  7. #507

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U n Soma can open shop together! U sell bakery stuffs n he sell cooked stuffs!
    oh ya.. i like to work with Good looking man ;D

  8. #508

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Recently wan to fa fen du qiang. Busy working loh!

  9. #509

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    eeeeeeeeeeeee u guys talk until so late.. i was very asleep liao ;P..

    Last night went to jog at least 30min.. today weight 65kg -___- 2 kg to lose
    Last night i bake Pandan Chiffon Cake.

    It taste good... but how come when i take out from the oven.. it flatten back ah?? can someone advise me..

    Alechim.. are u hiding from me.. talk leh

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    wah thread movin' super fast siah
    all mid-nite owls.. i pei fu leh. i slept super early last nite


    btw i think Clarinet is GUY
    i wonder why all think clarinet is gal

    look at this ->
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....7&postcount=39

  11. #511

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    wah thread movin' super fast siah
    all mid-nite owls.. i pei fu leh. i slept super early last nite


    btw i think Clarinet is GUY
    i wonder why all think clarinet is gal

    look at this ->
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....7&postcount=39
    ;o.. dun know leh.. he/she call me jie jie .. i not happy liao.. i veri young nian

  12. #512

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    wah thread movin' super fast siah
    all mid-nite owls.. i pei fu leh. i slept super early last nite


    btw i think Clarinet is GUY
    i wonder why all think clarinet is gal

    look at this ->
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....7&postcount=39
    dun break soma's heart leh....you so heartless

  13. #513

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ;o.. dun know leh.. he/she call me jie jie .. i not happy liao.. i veri young nian
    i think you damn hard to please leh... good thing he/she call you jie jie. he/she could have called you aunty

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Morning haze, furrycake, everyone........

    Ate korean noodle with tomato lettuce and drinking kopi with biscuits now

    weighted in ard 77kgs

  15. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ;o.. dun know leh.. he/she call me jie jie .. i not happy liao.. i veri young nian
    dunno leh.. guess a gal normally won't call another woman jie jie...
    im also not sure of clarinet's age. ask him later

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    dun break soma's heart leh....you so heartless
    im just being honest mah still can be friends with clarinet.. good bros
    but again skali i'm wrong

  16. #516
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i think you damn hard to please leh... good thing he/she call you jie jie. he/she could have called you aunty
    yah loh... i kena called auntie leh. i should bang wall right
    i think jie jie quite qin qie what

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Morning haze, furrycake, everyone........

    Ate korean noodle with tomato lettuce and drinking kopi with biscuits now

    weighted in ard 77kgs
    pui eh, good the morning to you
    /me run

  17. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Good morning~!
    past 2 days no breakfast, this morning finally got eat breakfast.
    milo and biscuits again.

  18. #518

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dunno leh.. guess a gal normally won't call another woman jie jie...
    im also not sure of clarinet's age. ask him later



    im just being honest mah still can be friends with clarinet.. good bros
    but again skali i'm wrong
    i think clarinet still quite young...might be in U or poly

  19. #519

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Good morning~!
    past 2 days no breakfast, this morning finally got eat breakfast.
    milo and biscuits again.
    crash diet ah?

  20. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Good morning~!
    past 2 days no breakfast, this morning finally got eat breakfast.
    milo and biscuits again.
    why always milo & biscuit? anyway i cant drink milo on a regular basis.
    always get numerous pimples, ear drums painful if i were to drink that like 3 days in a row

    sheesh i better go work liao. that nasty egghead is lurking around our dept. see her face i also sian 1/2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •