Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)

Default Re: 叽喳 Weigh Loss Cafe (3)

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    morning guys...

dunno is lack of sleep or what.. feeling very gloomy and angry today
    how you rate this following person as a fren / colleague ?

1. often forgets to bring own lunch money (at least once or twice a week, sure 'forgets'), ends up I pay for her.
    2. possessive till suan ppl "you very busy & popular person" when you cant make it for her own event(s)
    3. doesnt bother to ask if you free or not, simply last min email you to go out with her. if you cant make it, comes to your desk and gave you that look
    4. has explicit eating habits. spits beehoon on my hand becos she talks while she eats, and spits as she talks. spits soup & gravy on me also
    5. has explicit drinking habits, left trails of saliva as she took a sip off my drink. yum
    6. treats me like spare tyre

still got somemore...
    sorry just gotta rant. i feel so bloody hurt, known this person for 6 yrs and she had to suan me & keeps hurting me. why am i still talking with her
    if this happens to me, he/she is dead.

Furrycake,

Why bother with pple like tat? I met them by the dozen every now and then.....The best way is to live happy and steer clear of them

Went to help my uncle food outlet for abt four days.....my uncle's wife is from China.
    A very negative views formed after that Still one out of a billion pple

4. has explicit eating habits. spits beehoon on my hand becos she talks while she eats, and spits as she talks. spits soup & gravy on me also
    5. has explicit drinking habits, left trails of saliva as she took a sip off my drink. yum

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Furrycake,

Why bother with pple like tat? I met them by the dozen every now and then.....The best way is to live happy and steer clear of them
    quite true. i wont be lunching with these ppl..

morning guys...

1. often forgets to bring own lunch money (at least once or twice a week, sure 'forgets'), ends up I pay for her.
    2. possessive till suan ppl "you very busy & popular person" when you cant make it for her own event(s)
    3. doesnt bother to ask if you free or not, simply last min email you to go out with her. if you cant make it, comes to your desk and gave you that look

still got somemore...
    sorry just gotta rant. i feel so bloody hurt, known this person for 6 yrs and she had to suan me & keeps hurting me. why am i still talking with her
    hahaha the rest i still can stand.. but i hate ppl spilt on me.. especially saliva.. damn
    Tell her off lah.. if me i will.. come talk to me.. i think i dun spilt kekek.. if i spilt just shout at me will do

morning guys...

still got somemore...
    This type of ppl will not go far.
    I alway believe if someone is making use of you, than you are much much better off than her/him.

Buy 4 D on Sat / Sun 8191 $10 big

Sat didn't get in because sold out only for Sun

Sat open 2nd price 8191

Win nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    You are lighter than I am.
    .. i used to be 62kg nian.. got to shut my mouth up

Good afernoon everyone, came back last nite......damned tired.

Morning ate bacon sandwiches and afternoon korean noodle with veges....
    hi Dear CHUAN PA REN

Furrycake,

Went to help my uncle food outlet for abt four days.....my uncle's wife is from China.
    A very negative views formed after that Still one out of a billion pple
    Benign i dun understand.. can u explain

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Buy 4 D on Sat / Sun 8191 $10 big

Sat didn't get in because sold out only for Sun

Sat open 2nd price 8191

Win nothing.
    so ke lian~

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    so ke lian~
    another worse one is already Q there to buy this number than before reach the counter throw away and buy another number, the number never buy come out 1st prize. That happen about 8month ago.. I am so sick of 4D liao..............

If i find girl holding those big DSLR kind of sexy, am i fetish?

hi Dear CHUAN PA REN

Har mi si Chuan Pa ren lah?

Benign i dun understand.. can u explain

Coz this uncle is a relative of mine lah....he got a real stuck up chef. So, after got rid of the chef(said he is a taiko in JB).....was supposed to help him out till he find a replacement.....upon working for few days...found out the china wife is really "unbelievable".

How she treat the business and pple is really one kind......even telling me my parents how to best cook M'sian/Sg cuisines
    Telling us tat is the best way to cook Singapore noodle, hokkien mee.....haizzz, I thought I was the foreigner........
    And throw away veges ended up in soup or as Spring roll stuffings......

I meant even in business, there is etiquette ley....to her, it was like rape all, burn all and take all.......

Maybe I jus dun like her lor.....
    Last edited by Benign; 14th November 2005 at 02:07 PM.

i didnt lunch with her today, saved S$3 imagine 6 yrs like that, mimimum twice a week? gosh...i thought i was calculative but again, i'm just a working person just like that. worst of all is, she comes from a rich family.

actually i still can tolerate her 'explicit' eating habits but when she hurled me remarks (when i cant make it for her appts , just 2 of them, she suan me what i super busy or super popular, that's it lor) guess what? my other colleagues start to complain to me about her now. i wonder to laugh or what

Haze, she was talking with her mouth full while eating and before i realised it, a dollop of beehoon landed on my hand another colleague saw and both of us had to stop eating altogether i wonder why i kept quiet in those days ? btw dont worry, i'll tell you off in your face if you ever do that to me

... she was talking with her mouth full while eating ...
    and you can make out what she's talking about? wouldn't she be like "waoo woo weoeo"?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    and you can make out what she's talking about? wouldn't she be like "waoo woo weoeo"?
    agar agar lah she went like "yo (you) ooff (go) ....pifff........pufff........ ermmfff...(something something )"

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    another worse one is already Q there to buy this number than before reach the counter throw away and buy another number, the number never buy come out 1st prize. That happen about 8month ago.. I am so sick of 4D liao..............
    So flicker minded

Har mi si Chuan Pa ren lah?

Coz this uncle is a relative of mine lah....he got a real stuck up chef. So, after got rid of the chef(said he is a taiko in JB).....was supposed to help him out till he find a replacement.....upon working for few days...found out the china wife is really "unbelievable".

How she treat the business and pple is really one kind......even telling me my parents how to best cook M'sian/Sg cuisines
    Telling us tat is the best way to cook Singapore noodle, hokkien mee.....haizzz, I thought I was the foreigner........
    And throw away veges ended up in soup or as Spring roll stuffings......

I meant even in business, there is etiquette ley....to her, it was like rape all, burn all and take all.......

Maybe I jus dun like her lor.....
    huh.. are u saying she is good or not good? or Act to be good?
    Chuan Pa Ren .. dun know how to type chinese.. FIRST AND VERY FIRST of the own of this thread lah

i didnt lunch with her today, saved S$3 imagine 6 yrs like that, mimimum twice a week? gosh...i thought i was calculative but again, i'm just a working person just like that. worst of all is, she comes from a rich family.

actually i still can tolerate her 'explicit' eating habits but when she hurled me remarks (when i cant make it for her appts , just 2 of them, she suan me what i super busy or super popular, that's it lor) guess what? my other colleagues start to complain to me about her now. i wonder to laugh or what

Haze, she was talking with her mouth full while eating and before i realised it, a dollop of beehoon landed on my hand another colleague saw and both of us had to stop eating altogether i wonder why i kept quiet in those days ? btw dont worry, i'll tell you off in your face if you ever do that to me
    Furry so 笨笨 .. somemore for 6 yrs..
    ops i always talk when eating too.. especially when i talking in phone with friend.. i sure munch things.. friend always scold me so rude -___-