Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Olympus Flash

Originally posted by denizenx
    FL40 is TTL flash lah... auto flash means something like the 285HV
    I thought the flash will always fire if it's ON and mounted?

I'm happy with my vivitar, at least for that price.

does anybody know if my Nikon SB25 will work on the E10?

i heard the SB28DX does work on an E20 in auto mode, as TTL doesn't work.

don't think it'll kill my camera by putting on a nikon flash right ?
    any ideas??

Originally posted by triston
    does anybody know if my Nikon SB25 will work on the E10?

i heard the SB28DX does work on an E20 in auto mode, as TTL doesn't work.

don't think it'll kill my camera by putting on a nikon flash right ?
    any ideas??
    Try try try! Let us know your findings...

ok...just blew both my flash and E10. togu..will be sending the bill to u shortly..

jokes aside...the nikon Sb25 and E10 actually gives rather acceptable results!! the only problem is i've gotta manually set the focal length and aperture on the flash in auto mode.

straight on..the flash can be quite harsh. and i guess it's because i'm used to all that TTL technology..hehe.
    but when used to bounce off the ceiling, the results are beyond my expectations. the lighting looked very natural.

well...since i can't afford an FL40..i'll have to use my SB25..and do the settings manually then. saves me $600 bucks...

ok...just blew both my flash and E10. togu..will be sending the bill to u shortly..

jokes aside...the nikon Sb25 and E10 actually gives rather acceptable results!! the only problem is i've gotta manually set the focal length and aperture on the flash in auto mode.

straight on..the flash can be quite harsh. and i guess it's because i'm used to all that TTL technology..hehe.
    but when used to bounce off the ceiling, the results are beyond my expectations. the lighting looked very natural.

well...since i can't afford an FL40..i'll have to use my SB25..and do the settings manually then. saves me $600 bucks...
    * togu clap clap clap

That's the reason I bought the Vivitar flash. The result is good too!

SB25 is actually a very very good flash! It's even more powerful (max GN of 50m) than the FL40 if I'm not wrong. Among all the Nikon shoemount flashes, it's only weaker (slightly) than the SB80DX. There's also no need to zoom if you do not need to project your flash very far.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Burat
    Guests

Default -

Im a newbie with Oly C4040z. would like to know if there is other cheap flash that i can use for my cam. heard that FL-40 is exp so im thinking of finding an alternative flash that i can use with my cam

please advise the price also.

Thanks !! Happy New Year

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234