Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you define an Honest Business?

Default Re: How do you define an Honest Business?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcrash
    We are on the same wavelength and I'm trying to know more from what the post starter thinks

My question :- is it customer perception? or like your example if MacDonald's made a statement that all fillet O Fish are manufactured by MacDonalds factory but in fact they got from the some "ABZ Ltd" company.
    And they cost cut their fillet with 1/2 of the cheese slice...haha now become rectangle cheese...and add lots of batter layer for crumbs...

Good for parents ......buy "toys" get free food!!!!

rgds,
    sulhan

I was wondering if anyone bought a $2 sandwich and found out that (for example) the ham, egg and cheese were only on the perimeter of the sandwich?!

Quote Originally Posted by sulhan
    And they cost cut their fillet with 1/2 of the cheese slice...haha now become rectangle cheese...and add lots of batter layer for crumbs...

Good for parents ......buy "toys" get free food!!!!

rgds,
    sulhan
    if we even grant ourselves the permission to eat at FASTFOOD outlets, i think we should not complain.

Douglas

Honest in business? I only know that $ make ones greedy and therefore, there aren't any honest in ones once $ involve.

If ones cannot be auto, a deal is hard to finish. Like seller give face, buyer still want to bargain somemore. In the end, seller give up.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Honest in business? I only know that $ make ones greedy and therefore, there aren't any honest in ones once $ involve.
    It takes at least two people for a deal, and they're commonly called business _partners_. Honest sellers depend on honest buyers, and the other way round. (I think game theory has shown that in countless scenarios, "tit for tat" is the best strategy.)

It's one thing to complain about lousy sellers (and there are certainly many), but on the other side I see just as many buyers making a lot of noise if sellers do not unconditionally give in to undoing/modifying a done (!) deal. As a whole, I think the "honesty" or "ethics" of dealers at large merely reflects the "honesty" and "ethics" of customers at large.

Caveat Emptor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123