Thread: Any good places to trade in my iBook?

Red face Any good places to trade in my iBook?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to trade in iBooks for a reasonable price as well as get a new or used PowerBook that is under as year old.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Any good places to trade in my iBook?

there's no place to trade in, IIRC. but u can try posting it for sale at mac user group singapore.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    there's no place to trade in, IIRC. but u can try posting it for sale at mac user group singapore.

Thanks nw! Managed to sell it. Now, hmmm is it a good choice to get the older series of powerbooks i.e. the G4 1Ghz without warranty? or should I just plonk down money for a new one.

wow, you managed to sell the ibook so fast !

so fast??? fast come fast go ar... i told u i wana get mah, y dun wana sell me...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    Thanks nw! Managed to sell it. Now, hmmm is it a good choice to get the older series of powerbooks i.e. the G4 1Ghz without warranty? or should I just plonk down money for a new one.
    best get a new one with proper warranty. u might wanna think in investing in the 3yr apple care extended warranty, just to be on the safe side.

the SITEX2005 is coming up soon in 2wks time over at expo. mebbe wait till then?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox
    wow, you managed to sell the ibook so fast !
    yeah hahaha~ I posted it up and within an hour or so I got an offer and accepted it. Was supposed to trade last night but was too tired.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonang
    so fast??? fast come fast go ar... i told u i wana get mah, y dun wana sell me...
    yeah coz I feel that the screen is too small and I prefer the powerbook screens. I did not know u were still looking for a set. You might wanna try mac users group. The buy and sell moves quickly there.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    best get a new one with proper warranty. u might wanna think in investing in the 3yr apple care extended warranty, just to be on the safe side.

the SITEX2005 is coming up soon in 2wks time over at expo. mebbe wait till then?
    actually I was aiming the 17 inch one in NTU with applecare at $3988 as someone told me. probably I should wait for SITEX with more goodies.