Thread: Material of wall mount transparent "frame"

Default Material of wall mount transparent "frame"

Hi all, sometimes I see photo mounted on wall between two transparent sheets of polymer. What material is this (Acrylic ?) and any shops you know that sells big sheets like 70cm x 90cm to 130cm x 90 cm?

I have a few odd size jigsaw puzzle which I want to preserve and I suppose this would be a cheaper option than to have the items framed.
    Last edited by ConnorMcLeod; 7th May 2016 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
    Hi all, sometimes I see photo mounted on wall between two transparent sheets of polymer. What material is this ? Acrylic or something else ????

I have a few odd size jigsaw puzzle which I want to preserve and I suppose this would be a cheaper option than to have the items framed.
    I'm sure that will be more expensive than framing. Framing allows u to hang on wall as default.

U do the transparent sheets, u still have to factor in the wall mounting cost.

Default Re: Material of wall mount transparent "frame"

custom framing won't come cheap.

here is the ready made frame; http://www.botaksign.com.sg/product/...-frame-f-a-04/

the cheapest option is you buy those ready made frames from IKEA, choose a size bigger than add your own borders.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    custom framing won't come cheap.

here is the ready made frame; http://www.botaksign.com.sg/product/...-frame-f-a-04/

the cheapest option is you buy those ready made frames from IKEA, choose a size bigger than add your own borders.
    Bring to Malaysia do, dirt cheap. What size also can.