Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1296

Thread: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post

    Wow, tonight cannot sleep liao.

    otc
    Marcus he cannot sleep since he ordered actually keke....

  2. #62

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post
    while its starburst cant be compared to DA15 (but then which lens can)..i still like the FA*24 starburst..guess i will continue to use this as my wide angle until i can get the FA20-35 or the new 15-30

    IMGP0216 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr
    wow.


    otc

  3. #63

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post
    Got the k1 over the weekend..first impression is that the camera is well built..with the 2 additional dial on top, it mean i can change settings for almost anything without diving into the menu

    here are some pictures which i took with FA*24

    I see that the lens is in good hands.

    From shallow DOF isolation to detailed landscapes, very nice use of this lens.

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post
    while its starburst cant be compared to DA15 (but then which lens can)..i still like the FA*24 starburst..guess i will continue to use this as my wide angle until i can get the FA20-35 or the new 15-30

    IMGP0216 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr
    The starburst is already very striking. Optimistic about my FA*24 now.

  5. #65

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Just collected it.
    Congrats to you felix!!! woohoo!!! party time!

  6. #66

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post
    Got the k1 over the weekend..first impression is that the camera is well built..with the 2 additional dial on top, it mean i can change settings for almost anything without diving into the menu

    here are some pictures which i took with FA*24
    Wow nice photos with the FA24.. share more of your works.

  7. #67

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Marcus he cannot sleep since he ordered actually keke....
    fondling... i mean camera K1.


    otc

  8. #68

    Default

    Used my k18 on K1. Straight from camera and the color is saturated and poping. Both photos taken at F8 to F11. At the meantime for me, 18mm should be wide enough....15mm? Hmmm....



    Last edited by jaiyen; 4th May 2016 at 06:21 AM.

  9. #69

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Used my k18 on K1. Straight from camera and the color is saturated and poping.
    Both photos taken at F8 to F11. At the meantime for me, 18mm should be wide enough....15mm? Hmmm....
    Looks good to me.

    Maybe I should look out for a K18

  10. #70

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions


    20160503-IMGP0175-1 by jenkwang, on Flickr
    Pentax K1 with the Samyang 14/2.8

    Sunrise from yesterday.
    I woke late and missed the better part of the colors, but there was a hint left by the time I shot.

    The file from the K1 is certainly more malleable than my A7K (Kolari modded).


    I also don't know what sauce they used for the sensor/stack.
    Even when its a 36mp sensor, its got better edges for this same lens than my A7K.
    Last edited by pinholecam; 4th May 2016 at 07:18 AM.

  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    20160503-IMGP0175-1 by jenkwang, on Flickr
    Pentax K1 with the Samyang 14/2.8

    Sunrise from yesterday.
    I woke late and missed the better part of the colors, but there was a hint left by the time I shot.

    The file from the K1 is certainly more malleable than my A7K (Kolari modded).

    I also don't know what sauce they used for the sensor/stack.
    Even when its a 36mp sensor, its got better edges for this same lens than my A7K.
    Nice shots jk...wahlao i just think of my k18 should be enough....now u makes me think twice....:'(

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post

    Looks good to me.

    Maybe I should look out for a K18
    Thanks jk...so far the smc coating works well on 36mp...

  13. #73

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Used my k18 on K1. Straight from camera and the color is saturated and poping. Both photos taken at F8 to F11. At the meantime for me, 18mm should be wide enough....15mm? Hmmm....

    Nice photos Joe. Congrats on your K-1.

    BTW, where is the place in the photo, bro?
    Flickr | 500px | Sony | Pentax | Ricoh | Epson

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chipvn View Post
    Nice photos Joe. Congrats on your K-1.

    BTW, where is the place in the photo, bro?
    Chip bro it is at punggol, Safra. Take mrt to punggol and change to lrt to sam kee stn. Just walk across...

  15. #75

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Chip bro it is at punggol, Safra. Take mrt to punggol and change to lrt to sam kee stn. Just walk across...
    Thank you, bro.
    Flickr | 500px | Sony | Pentax | Ricoh | Epson

  16. #76

    Default

    Joe , wow .. the colours simply blow me away .... looks like several people might be looking at your K 18mm liao ... looks like you have single handedly create interests in this lens liao. Well done ...

  17. #77

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by maverickh View Post
    Joe , wow .. the colours simply blow me away .... looks like several people might be looking at your K 18mm liao ... looks like you have single handedly create interests in this lens liao. Well done ...
    Thanks franz...all thanks to felix who informed me this lens. I was hesitated at first cause the cosmetic is looks like lord of the ring "smeagol"...very ugly. After bravely bought it, I can't stop saying..."it's my precious"... that's my love for this lens. Thank you.

  18. #78
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Thanks franz...all thanks to felix who informed me this lens. I was hesitated at first cause the cosmetic is looks like lord of the ring "smeagol"...very ugly. After bravely bought it, I can't stop saying..."it's my precious"... that's my love for this lens. Thank you.

    Looks like I poison you to buy the lens kekeke
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  19. #79

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Looks like I poison you to buy the lens kekeke
    haha...i thought your poison will makes me looks like "Legolas" but instead become "Smeagol"...lolxx

  20. #80

    Default Re: The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Looks good to me.

    Maybe I should look out for a K18
    yup agree. the 18mm look good.

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •