Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Do you read in the toilet?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    PSP is always a useful companion in all situations.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,221

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAeRo
    I read my lecture notes for today's exam. Wish me luck!
    Good luck!

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    Good luck!
    Guess what! 60% was out of syllabus!

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Katong
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    For health reasons and to keep your rectum in good condition, it is recommended not to do any other activity aside from what you are supposed to be doing while you are sitting on toilet bowl with pants down. advice from my medic friends.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land of the woods........
    Posts
    1,361

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    I like to call my friends when doing business inside toilet and read newspapers...

  6. #26

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    Read all the time since young (lower primary perhaps?)... newspapers, magazines, books...

    Haven't tried surfing net though... but in today's age of modern multi-tasking, I can imagine toilet accessories like small screen LCD sreens connected to DVD players or even sound systems built in in toilets soon...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,737

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang
    Read all the time since young (lower primary perhaps?)... newspapers, magazines, books...

    Haven't tried surfing net though... but in today's age of modern multi-tasking, I can imagine toilet accessories like small screen LCD sreens connected to DVD players or even sound systems built in in toilets soon...
    Wow, maybe connect a livecam, and video the whole "session" then broadcast to internet "live"?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    Quote Originally Posted by itchy
    For health reasons and to keep your rectum in good condition, it is recommended not to do any other activity aside from what you are supposed to be doing while you are sitting on toilet bowl with pants down. advice from my medic friends.
    I know, have heard of the advice too, apparently can cause piles...

    Me - I have a magazine rack in the toilet containing my favourite reads - comics, FHM, HWM.... It is my THRONE at home!!

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAeRo
    Guess what! 60% was out of syllabus!
    Looks like you've been Pooped.... hee

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampinesss
    Posts
    320

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    I read anything i can grab before gg in. ha. comics mainly. read and re read. been a habbit since dun know when...

    I once been to a house once and saw the toilet has a small shelf, with lots books in it.. ...

  11. #31
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,613

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    I like to call my friends when doing business inside toilet and read newspapers...
    Now we know why at the end of your calls there is always a water-flushing noise.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Do you read in the toilet?

    heheh there is always a copy of 8 days or i-magazine in the "magazine" rag in the loo
    10-20,18-70,18-200,50,80-200,70-300

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •