Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Photo Shoot on 29/10/2002

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Photo Shoot on 29/10/2002

    Morning shoot on the 29/10/2002

    Either @ Bidadari Christian Cemetary or street shots somehere....

    Anyone keen?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    tuesday morning ah? sigh i would love to (want to shoot more Bidadari stuff) but got work to attend to leh...

    next time then...

  3. #3

    Default

    How about bidadari cemetery on Sat morning, 2 Nov?? I can show you around as I know the cemetery layout quite well.

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    tuesday morning ah? sigh i would love to (want to shoot more Bidadari stuff) but got work to attend to leh...

    next time then...
    larry,

    i tot u neber need to work one... saw u at Raffles city covering event last friday when most people are still at work......

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by beachbum
    i tot u neber need to work one... saw u at Raffles city covering event last friday when most people are still at work......
    heeeeeyyyy.... that's work also ok... of sorts. heehee! still helps to pay the bills somewhat.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Wolf, what time? Meet where? I don't know how to go leh...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Morning?? got a funeral to attend.... Hey Wolfgang, PM me your contact. Will call you after i'm done.....

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    hmmm, well, if it's Bidadari, i will be driving there... but i'm not even too sure yet. The weather looks great today though...

    I'll try to go for a sunset shot @ Labrador park...

    For for tomorrow, i've not even made up my mind yet...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    hmmm, well, if it's Bidadari, i will be driving there... but i'm not even too sure yet. The weather looks great today though...

    I'll try to go for a sunset shot @ Labrador park...

    For for tomorrow, i've not even made up my mind yet...

    wolf, u no need to work ???

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives



    wolf, u no need to work ???
    Need. But sacrifice sleep lor. Sleep less. Shoot more.
    So like that, work is not compromised.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  11. #11

    Default

    so tomorrow where u want to go?? wat time?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives
    so tomorrow where u want to go?? wat time?
    Hmm.. not too sure yet leh.

    Would want to do more portrait shots but not available models (male or females) Bummer...

    Was thinking streetshots but then again, i am torn between that and going back to Bidadari....

    What do you suggest?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    Hmm.. not too sure yet leh.

    Would want to do more portrait shots but not available models (male or females) Bummer...

    Was thinking streetshots but then again, i am torn between that and going back to Bidadari....

    What do you suggest?
    go bidadari shoot.. and get him to be your model...
    kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    go bidadari shoot.. and get him to be your model...
    kill 2 birds with 1 stone!
    LOL... now that's an idea!
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    WG, just realized, if i leave before 11am, i should be ok to join you...

    lemme know your final plans? mabbe can kaypoh there for a while...

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    WG, just realized, if i leave before 11am, i should be ok to join you...

    lemme know your final plans? mabbe can kaypoh there for a while...
    Sure.. hehe.. I will post here when i can confirm the plans for the tomorrow.

    Now to settle for a jalan jalan around Labrador park first for this evening.

    Malkw is joining me. I'll be picking him up @ Redhill MRT station at ard 630pm. Anyone else keen?
    Last edited by Wolfgang; 28th October 2002 at 06:11 PM.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  17. #17

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang




    What do you suggest?


    go jurong port, some where near jurong bird park, it is a hill lor.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives


    go jurong port, some where near jurong bird park, it is a hill lor.
    Hmmm.... whats there?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  19. #19

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    Hmmm.... whats there?



  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    You mean we go there in the morning to "hip zun"?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •