Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walau!

Default Re: Walau!

Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    haha i have a couple of friends who are 1.9m... talk to them, i already have to sort of lift my head.. cant imagine my shorter friends...
    those ppl can talk to the MINI ME lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    You give Geno a chance, see whether he can accept your height or not lor
    hahahha... eh ahem. im not looking for a boy yet lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    those ppl can talk to the MINI ME lor...
    piang... that one must squat down and talk leh.

I was tall, 1.85 m. I like to sit at the first seat and can chit chat with the company bus driver. But he always say I abt to fall when bus corner while other, like girls, hardly happened. I told him that my CG is high, that is why. I also tell him that why you don't ask those girls to walk as fast as I do? In the end, he is speechless. Been tall also kenna aim, win liao lor.

Maybe next time ask him to turn a corner like a ferrari, haha! Confirm his bus flip over due to high CG.
    It would be better for you NOT to talk to the bus driver when he is driving. You might as distract him. Incidently, I know that SBS/SMRT bus drivers are not allowed to talk to passangers when they are driving (for concern of being distracted while driving). If caught, the drivers can be severely discipled. With the advances of video/camera Handphone, it's very easy to record the bus driver chitting while driving, so don't let the driver's rice-bowl on the string.

Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    It would be better for you NOT to talk to the bus driver when he is driving. You might as distract him. Incidently, I know that SBS/SMRT bus drivers are not allowed to talk to passangers when they are driving (for concern of being distracted while driving). If caught, the drivers can be severely discipled. With the advances of video/camera Handphone, it's very easy to record the bus driver chitting while driving, so don't let the driver's rice-bowl on the string.
    I don't agreed.

From what I see, if you chat with the driver, you make him more alert and also, you also helping him to look out for traffic. If you sit there and drive alone, wouldn't you be sleepy?
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

I don't agreed.

From what I see, if you chat with the driver, you make him more alert and also, you also helping him to look out for traffic. If you sit there and drive alone, wouldn't you be sleepy?
    If I happened to be in the same bus as you, and you kept on buzzing with the driver, I'll definitely tell you guys off. And if the driver is a SBS/SMRT bus-driver, I'll make sure I'll snap a photo for the bus company to judge. I won't let you play around with other people's lives, simply by your irresponsible act of unable to keep your voice shut.

If I happened to be in the same bus as you, and you kept on buzzing with the driver, I'll definitely tell you guys off. And if the driver is a SBS/SMRT bus-driver, I'll make sure I'll snap a photo for the bus company to judge. I won't let you play around with other people's lives, simply by your irresponsible act of unable to keep your voice shut.
    wah scary... btw i always see bus drivers talking to fellow bus drivers last time (about 5-10 years ago when i was a student)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    wah scary... btw i always see bus drivers talking to fellow bus drivers last time (about 5-10 years ago when i was a student)
    I was told that according to their CoC i.e code of conduct, they are not allowed to chit-chat with the passengers when they are driving. I meant, asking directions, stops etc is ok, but not like chit-chatting like old friends.

I once took a bus where the bus-driver was chatting with a woman friend, and the driver nearly involved in an accident. Luckily nobody was hurt.

I was told that according to their CoC i.e code of conduct, they are not allowed to chit-chat with the passengers when they are driving. I meant, asking directions, stops etc is ok, but not like chit-chatting like old friends.

I once took a bus where the bus-driver was chatting with a woman friend, and the driver nearly involved in an accident. Luckily nobody was hurt.
    think sometimes have to close an eye lah... but not both lah... humans are afterall social animals...

anyway, how to stop those private car drivers from talking as well? they are more hazardous than the bus drivers as long as i know....

Then what if u inside someone car and they want to talk? You stop them is it? The driver will got no mood n might drive fast to drop you off and pick up other who can make them awake, haha!

Be flexible la. If you so strict, you write in to the paper n stop ppl using ear piece also lor. That's also consider talking, also can lost concentration mah.

hahahaha yeah but dont be too tall... else cannot find bf. hard to find you know. guys in sg damn short... -.-"
    why cannot find BF?
    In bed, your height doesn't matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    why cannot find BF?
    In bed, your height doesn't matter anymore.
    lol. hello, you in bed only wat, 30% (at most) of the time lor. dont tell me you go paktor, go with a bed one meh...

lol. hello, you in bed only wat, 30% (at most) of the time lor. dont tell me you go paktor, go with a bed one meh...

Dun like that la. You must understand why he said that. Olive is a tall babe!

My driving instructor also tell me not to talk, it will distract me. There are lapses when I completely fail to pay attention to road signals because I am asking him something while driving, then....kenna scolded...

Talking during driving does not increase alertness and if your bus driver needs to talk to keep awake, haha I don't think I want to take his bus.

Then what if u inside someone car and they want to talk? You stop them is it? The driver will got no mood n might drive fast to drop you off and pick up other who can make them awake, haha!

Be flexible la. If you so strict, you write in to the paper n stop ppl using ear piece also lor. That's also consider talking, also can lost concentration mah.
    We are talking about the bus driver not chit-chatting with the passengers, becos they have a higher responsibility to be alert on the road due to more passengers load and bigger vehicles.

We are not augring about chit-chatting in a private car. You can talk all you want in your own car, whatsoever, I don't give a damn. Don't bring up a irrelevent case for augrement sake, and make a fool of yourself.

We are talking about the bus driver not chit-chatting with the passengers, becos they have a higher responsibility to be alert on the road due to more passengers load and bigger vehicles.

We are not augring about chit-chatting in a private car. You can talk all you want in your own car, whatsoever, I don't give a damn. Don't bring up a irrelevent case for augrement sake, and make a fool of yourself.
    Ya Ya. Go ahead n take photo with your camera n do whatever u want. Selfish human

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12