Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: good, clean fun way to tekan groom

Default Re: good, clean fun way to tekan groom

[QUOTE=blive]The last time I was best man for my best friend's wedding, we kenna this. I had to drink the Suan for my best friend. 1 whole cup of vinegar, and what not. For the whole wedding day, I go to each place to visit toilet. My best friend had to get a hotel room for me after the wedding to rest, cause too chai lap to go home. Saw the doctor too in the afternoon....
    /QUOTE]

aiyo, i dun approve of such "mean tricks" also la.. its damaging and abit overboard.
    so far, i like the clay idea best
    Last edited by furrypaws; 10th November 2005 at 04:37 PM.

Last time I get all my big sized buddies to "break" into the room. The jie-mei (all small sized) do not even have the chance to sabo us.

However I still like the idea of taking nude photos of the Jie-mei plus the bride. I offer to take the photos for free.

Quote Originally Posted by blive
    The last time I was best man for my best friend's wedding, we kenna this. I had to drink the Suan for my best friend. 1 whole cup of vinegar, and what not. For the whole wedding day, I go to each place to visit toilet. My best friend had to get a hotel room for me after the wedding to rest, cause too chai lap to go home. Saw the doctor too in the afternoon....

the jiameis also don't know what they put in in the drink! ganna more attention than the groom!!!
    tsk tsk tsk, whoever came up with this idea ought to be hang on the spot

DCA, if the jie meis do that vinegar thing on your big day dip the entire ang pow into the vinegar

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    DCA, if the jie meis do that vinegar thing on your big day dip the entire ang pow into the vinegar
    u think so easy let them go? i think i going to make them drunk den dip them in vinegar...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u think so easy let them go? i think i going to make them drunk den dip them in vinegar...
    sounds like good photography subjects

sounds like good photography subjects
    best if they look like Dead or Alive (DOA) characters, & dress like them too!
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 11th November 2005 at 10:07 AM.

u think so easy let them go? i think i going to make them drunk den dip them in vinegar..Naked

1. make the groom sing love songs to his bride in 3 diff languages.
    2. each jie mei says out a word, and the groom has 5 mins to compose a love poem to his bride which must include all those words. he must recite the love poem so that all the neighbours can hear it as well.
    3. ask the groom to adopt a series of the most loving poses to use his body and facial expression to display his undying love for his bride, with 1 new pose per minute. total time 10 mins.

No wonder its easy to fall in Love and difficult to get married..... need to do stupid stuff and worse of all, need to give pple who make you suffer ang pow with lots and lots of $$$..... a chainsaw also cost less than that i guess... next time still can rent out to other groom somemore...

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    1. make the groom sing love songs to his bride in 3 diff languages.
    2. each jie mei says out a word, and the groom has 5 mins to compose a love poem to his bride which must include all those words. he must recite the love poem so that all the neighbours can hear it as well.
    3. ask the groom to adopt a series of the most loving poses to use his body and facial expression to display his undying love for his bride, with 1 new pose per minute. total time 10 mins.

another point written down in my notebook.

oh, add the axegang (fu tou bang) dance!

Wow, seems like getting married is really not "easy"

Quote Originally Posted by SLee
    Wow, seems like getting married is really not "easy"
    nah, i think the problem is with the chinese girls...

i think i'll go for caucasian now... no objection?

whats the worst that could happen? at most another american wedding style nia..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

actually, if you think about it, the attention is all on the bride & groom. It's every friends giving face to them that they tekan them. After all, it's only 1 day. So bride & groom must be sporting enough. Only good friends take the trouble to plan out games/stay back late to play on the both of them. if you don't get jokes played on you on your wedding day, then must think ... got good friends? or you not treating them well enough.

Of course, at the end of the day, it's good clean fun to make the day enjoyable. so try not to be too rough or too tough on the bride and groom.

It makes your wedding day more memorable too...

I not saddist...
    Last edited by blive; 11th November 2005 at 12:30 PM.

On the whole, jie meis would know when to stop one lah... sure they will tekan... but at the end of the day.. when you think back.. it's fun... most of the time... they will know where to draw the line... only certain cases then.. good luck man..

nah, i think the problem is with the chinese girls...

i think i'll go for caucasian now... no objection?

whats the worst that could happen? at most another american wedding style nia..
    wah, so you going for 'elope' style wedding? run away with your bride and get married with no one else around?

wah, so you going for 'elope' style wedding? run away with your bride and get married with no one else around?
    wow, nice plan
    Sometimes slight "tekan" will make the occasion better.
    But I've heard of some story that got "tekan" until lost their life, they were making him to drink some industrial alcohol, thought it was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by SLee
    wow, nice plan
    Sometimes slight "tekan" will make the occasion better.
    But I've heard of some story that got "tekan" until lost their life, they were making him to drink some industrial alcohol, thought it was ok.
    having some clean fun is alright, but there are so many stories of jie meis who are sick in the mind ...

DCA, you know you have the entire group of paparrazzi photogs behind you to tekan the girls if you need help

I'll wed in one of the idyllic islands in the Maldives!!

Beautiful island paradise in the middle of the timeless blue water of the Indian Ocean, have a romantic sunset cruise followed by a sand bank dinner on an island all by ourselves... make love under the stars....

No jie mei, no yum-seng, no messy chinese dinner, no need to crack head on who to invite, who not to invite etc...... And it's going to be equally memorable

Ya, I'll get hanged and bombardment from friends and relatives BUT it's the day for the two of us. And we should decide how we want to spend it, not the other way round. Happines is doubled when shared, that I understand, but marriage is life-long and it's a commitment between me and my wife. Getting 'tekan' (even if it's good, clean fun) is not my(our) idea of fun...

Just sharing my thoughts.

Have a great weekend!!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    I'll wed in one of the idyllic islands in the Maldives!!
    Beautiful island paradise in the middle of the timeless blue water of the Indian Ocean, have a romantic sunset cruise followed by a sand bank dinner on an island all by ourselves... make love under the stars....
    sound like a hollywood movie to me

i also want, but too bad, will have to be conform to the "expectations" of parents..

good luck to this fantasy of urs! hope u can carry it out!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast