Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: How to get E quotes

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eastern Part
    Posts
    306

    Default How to get E quotes

    hi guys, I have been reading so much on E quotes that you guys get from shops like MS colour. How do I do that? Anyone knows where to get these quotes? ie. What are the urls? Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by MDZ2
    hi guys, I have been reading so much on E quotes that you guys get from shops like MS colour. How do I do that? Anyone knows where to get these quotes? ie. What are the urls? Thanks.
    you can just go to their website and click on equote, fill in the form, that's all.

    their address is: http://www.mscolor.com.sg/

    hope this helps.

  3. #3

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    AP - Alan Photo, #01-38 Sim Lim Square, Tel: 6336 0922, e-mail: alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
    AP-F - Alan Photo, #05-20 Funan Digitalife Mall, Tel: 6883 0922, e-mail: alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
    CP - Cathay Photo, #01-11/14 Peninsula Plaza, Tel: 6337 4274, e-mail: email@cathayphoto.com.sg
    John - John 3:16, #03-37 Funan Digitalife Mall, Tel: 6337 2877 / 6337 1897, e-mail: richardgan@pacific.net.sg
    Lord's - Lord's Camera, 304 Orchard Road #01-79 Lucky Plaza, Tel: 6235 4605, e-mail: lordscom@singnet.com.sg
    MS - MS Colour, Block 711 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #01-3501C, Tel: 6457 6380, e-mail: sales@mscolor.com.sg
    TCW - The Camera Workshop, 3 Coleman Street, #01-31, Tel: 6336 1956 / 6336 7808, e-mail: tcwkshop@singnet.com.sg
    TK - T K Foto Technic, 100 Beach Rd, #02-45 Shaw Towers, Tel: 6292 4533, e-mail: sales@tkfoto.com.sg


    taken from nikon price guide post from clubsnap. hope no one minds

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    AP, CP & TK Foto, get their email at http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=151190
    Send equote email with subject 'Equote Request' to them.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,504

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by vkashi
    AP - Alan Photo, #01-38 Sim Lim Square, Tel: 6336 0922, e-mail: alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
    AP-F - Alan Photo, #05-20 Funan Digitalife Mall, Tel: 6883 0922, e-mail: alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
    CP - Cathay Photo, #01-11/14 Peninsula Plaza, Tel: 6337 4274, e-mail: email@cathayphoto.com.sg
    John - John 3:16, #03-37 Funan Digitalife Mall, Tel: 6337 2877 / 6337 1897, e-mail: richardgan@pacific.net.sg
    Lord's - Lord's Camera, 304 Orchard Road #01-79 Lucky Plaza, Tel: 6235 4605, e-mail: lordscom@singnet.com.sg
    MS - MS Colour, Block 711 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #01-3501C, Tel: 6457 6380, e-mail: sales@mscolor.com.sg
    TCW - The Camera Workshop, 3 Coleman Street, #01-31, Tel: 6336 1956 / 6336 7808, e-mail: tcwkshop@singnet.com.sg
    TK - T K Foto Technic, 100 Beach Rd, #02-45 Shaw Towers, Tel: 6292 4533, e-mail: sales@tkfoto.com.sg


    taken from nikon price guide post from clubsnap. hope no one minds

    eh are these official equote sources? i dun wanan kena scolding whilst emailing them

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahfortythirtyone
    eh are these official equote sources? i dun wanan kena scolding whilst emailing them
    Personally, I use the form in MS Color site, email address for CP, AP & TK Foto.
    The rest, I just call them up.
    You may try to email the rest that I never stated. I believe if not offical, you won't kena
    scolding, just no reply only.

  7. #7

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahfortythirtyone
    eh are these official equote sources? i dun wanan kena scolding whilst emailing them
    have emailed all except lords and tcw on that list and didnt get scolded got a quote instead. some replied fast, some were real slow.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eastern Part
    Posts
    306

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    Wow! Thanks guys for all the information!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eastern Part
    Posts
    306

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    out of curiosity, can anyone tell me which camera shop has the more reasonable pricing, in your experience? I think I will either go to ms colour or john 3-16. heard too many horror stories about ap especially with foreigners.
    I will be going with an american friend so wondering which of the 2 to go to.

  10. #10

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    no matter which shop is better, i think it still pays to do some market research, knowing what the street prices of the items you want to buy first.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: How to get E quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by MDZ2
    out of curiosity, can anyone tell me which camera shop has the more reasonable pricing, in your experience? I think I will either go to ms colour or john 3-16. heard too many horror stories about ap especially with foreigners.
    I will be going with an american friend so wondering which of the 2 to go to.
    For me, I will plan my purchase and get equotes from few shops to compare.
    Transportation cost also take into consideration.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •