Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

  1. #21

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    go organise more outing as to keep in touch. No matter what system u are using though. Just make sure u guys have interesting place to shoot at... hehe.. thats what i feel.. Need not to be just pana guys outing. Haha.. If not the rest who changed system cannot join...

    (No Flower wor) = Boh Hua! LOL

    Keith- Man.. Oly .. good.. but exp huh! hehe...
    Oly E-sys where ex.........E-500 can be purchase at most of the dealers at around $1400 with a 14-45 kit lens....some dealers can even go lower...

  2. #22
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    glad to hear that u had fun with the new system now. hehe.. same as me having fun with what i have now. lol

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by keith10w
    Still remember me?
    Hey keith, really long time dun hv your news leh
    so r you now organizing gathering for Oly users?

  4. #24

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan
    Hey keith, really long time dun hv your news leh
    so r you now organizing gathering for Oly users?

    Yes i am , also organising for Oly DSLR.
    Thou got a professional photographer guiding the user instead

  5. #25

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by keith10w
    Yes i am , also organising for Oly DSLR.
    Thou got a professional photographer guiding the user instead
    haiz...

    a gain for Oly, a loss for Pan...

    there should be another taking over ur duty at Pan rite.. how come still so quiet ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  6. #26

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Pana smoke out..

    studio shoot, zoo, bird park, and many more promised.

    1 zoo outing to tempt you, then.......silence.....zzzZZZ

    Even the damn panasonic singapore website still looks like ****.
    And the forum in panasonic singapore never appeared.

    So anyone taking over, or simply bo chap already?
    RH

  7. #27

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    Pana smoke out..

    studio shoot, zoo, bird park, and many more promised.

    1 zoo outing to tempt you, then.......silence.....zzzZZZ

    Even the damn panasonic singapore website still looks like ****.
    And the forum in panasonic singapore never appeared.

    So anyone taking over, or simply bo chap already?
    Dun think anyone will be taking over wat i used to do there.
    Sad too, no one is organising activities.....

  8. #28

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    haiz...

    a gain for Oly, a loss for Pan...

    there should be another taking over ur duty at Pan rite.. how come still so quiet ??
    One day we should meet together again, can show u guy the Oly DSLR....once u found out more....u guys will be more tempted to go join the Oooo Side..., it convinced me....the E-system.

  9. #29
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by keith10w
    One day we should meet together again, can show u guy the Oly DSLR....once u found out more....u guys will be more tempted to go join the Oooo Side..., it convinced me....the E-system.
    shoo shoo....here is pana area!
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    shoo shoo....here is pana area!
    He still legible to stay here cos he use panasonic batteries, panasonic hifi, washing machine, .... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..
    RH

  11. #31
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Long time no see !! Frenz !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    He still legible to stay here cos he use panasonic batteries, panasonic hifi, washing machine, .... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..
    whahaha no bad huh? pana electronics. hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •