Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

  1. #1

    Default who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    Quote Originally Posted by michhy
    thanks
    to answer your question, go to
    www.mscolor.com.sg then get an e-quote.

    Do trhe same for Cathay Photo and Alan Photo too.

    From there, compare and decide.

    OT, I thought you were looking at the Sony H1/V3?

    Cheers....

  3. #3

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888
    to answer your question, go to
    www.mscolor.com.sg then get an e-quote.

    Do trhe same for Cathay Photo and Alan Photo too.

    From there, compare and decide.

    OT, I thought you were looking at the Sony H1/V3?

    Cheers....
    yea still waiting their e-quote right now, but a bit impatient, lol.
    I'm also looking at the FinePix E900, 9mp camera with 4x optical, pretty decent in my opinion need price also

  4. #4
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    Quote Originally Posted by michhy
    yea still waiting their e-quote right now, but a bit impatient, lol.
    I'm also looking at the FinePix E900, 9mp camera with 4x optical, pretty decent in my opinion need price also
    Hi Michhy,

    Lookat the Fuji thread for my answer to your reply. The E550 is a good alternative as it is still available for purchase.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    i did my e-qutoe for FZ5 and seems like AP got the lowest price $630 without GST.
    second is MS colour at $666

  6. #6

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84
    i did my e-qutoe for FZ5 and seems like AP got the lowest price $630 without GST.
    second is MS colour at $666
    MS is 666 after GST with free 256 card, screen protecter

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    Quote Originally Posted by bernstein1234
    MS is 666 after GST with free 256 card, screen protecter
    this time round in MS never mention anything about screen protector in their reply.

  8. #8

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84
    this time round in MS never mention anything about screen protector in their reply.
    mine bought 6mths ago at AP cam itself quote $680 GST inclusive

  9. #9

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    how fast do you get your eQuote reply from MS Colour by the way? they havent got back a single inquiry yet for 5 6 days already...

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    Quote Originally Posted by michhy
    how fast do you get your eQuote reply from MS Colour by the way? they havent got back a single inquiry yet for 5 6 days already...
    MS colour also haven't reply my quote for cannon S2 but they replied for FZ5=$666(with GST) plus 256 mb SD card and carrying case.

    judging from the e-quotes i recieved,AP seems to respond the fastest and have the lowest price for FZ5,planning to go down soon with the email after i get my pay.

  11. #11
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    maybe you all equote too much,
    i tried equote few times to check on price and never buy,they reply later than usual.


  12. #12

    Default Re: who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

    ISHIDA in Peninsula Hotel (infront of the escalator) is selling its FX-9 at S$580 with a generic bag !!!

    It is worth buying from them!

    BTW, 1 GB SD can also be put into the package for another S$80.

    If bargain some more, hopefully the FX-9 and 1GB SD package can be reduced.

    Hope this helps those who are keen.

    BTW, my friend bought the set from the shop and I have nothing to do with the shop.

    Hmmm. On the other hand, the big photo store gave S$660 and has no room for bargaining.... you decide.

    HTH.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •