Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sanyo Eneloop

Default Re: Sanyo Eneloop

Quote Originally Posted by FilterFunk
    Eneloop?
    some shops that i seen retailing them.. the prices are fixed though
    HomeFix DIY, Courts, Best Denki

you can try the usual camera shops and you might get a couple of dollars off?
    Halfmoon: hougang mall has a HomeFix DIY on the basement, you can take a look there
    Hi FilterFunk,

Thanks for your tips. Will go see see when I am around the area... I always see the engizer, GP and Duracell one only so far at those usual NTUC, etc....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

heard that AP sells the eneloop at $9-10 per set of 2AA.

Quote Originally Posted by benbean
    Is it good? Am thinking of buying the eneloop.
    Thanks.
    so far so good for both eneloop & Maha Powerex MH-C801.

Quote Originally Posted by micah4
    heard that AP sells the eneloop at $9-10 per set of 2AA.
    Wah must go check it out when around there...thats good price.

AMK NTUC now got sell...
    $25.90 for 4 AA I think..
    500D, 18-55mm, 50mm f/1.8, SIGMA 18-200mm DC OS
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilluminatil/

I bought 4 AA eneloops for $18. But must bargain a bit. SLS second floor first shop from escalator selling printer toners etc. Actual price is $20. Used it with my Sb600 Speedlight and fired around 200 shots. Still going. Will update total shots when I am finished with it.

The best thing is that it can be used out of the pack with no initial charging needed. And after that, u still can charge to use it again. But I am having a issue with finding a suitable charger though. Dont see any original eneloops charge around. Those that comes with the batteries are only for 2 AAs.

I guess i will consider using Sanyo charge since eneloop is also made by Sanyo. Highly recommend this batteries considering the fact that u can charge and leave it on for months without much discharge. Though at 2000Am, it certainly beats most of the big brothers just by this added feature.

I've just started using my set of 4 AAs Eneloop. Was surprised that it did not manage to power up my Canon S2 IS. Upon checking, discovered that one of the battery had <.5 V.

Used charger to charge, but two days later it went back to <.5V. So this particular battery is spoilt. Well, I'm going to bring to Sanyo and ask them to test and exchange. Never thought Sanyo Eneloop will have this problem, so sad...

Why do you buy batteries that lies around and keeps it's charge?... Isn't it to be used? Further more I heard from EAST Gear Guy: the recycling power is lower than PowerEx (not recommended for Flashlight - you have to wait a while (1 second or more) before taking next shot (Precious moments can't wait).
    :blah: D80, Sigma 18-50/f2.8, 70-200/f2.8 (HSM).

Quote Originally Posted by tchern View Post
    Why do you buy batteries that lies around and keeps it's charge?... Isn't it to be used? Further more I heard from EAST Gear Guy: the recycling power is lower than PowerEx (not recommended for Flashlight - you have to wait a while (1 second or more) before taking next shot (Precious moments can't wait).
    Flashlight or flash unit? Flashlight can't put on camera leh... .

I read in CSnap, some report eneloop battery cycles on flash is in between alkaline battery and Ni-MH battery.

Regards,
    Arto.
    Last edited by Artosoft; 31st January 2007 at 08:49 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123