Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79

Thread: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Waraku Jap restaurent at Starhub building is gd, abt ur budget oso. i dunno d number, can check Yellow Pages if u hav it.

    its . i saw Wilsonang's post, now den read tis post.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Kuishin-Bo @ suntec

  3. #43

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonang
    eaten at this resturant at starhub centre... great good.. but dunno will blow ur budget or nt... cos I din pay for it so i dunno how much...
    sounds like Waraku? i've tried their East Coast branch.. quite good value for money.
    eyes | head | feet | flickr | APAD: straight from camera

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by varf
    sounds like Waraku? i've tried their East Coast branch.. quite good value for money.

    ttz d Waraku!! i tried d Starhub branch.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by cookiez
    Kuishin-Bo @ suntec
    I tried that before.. got to be very awake.. when listen to dong dong dong got to quickly go queue.. dun like the idea -____-

  6. #46

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by varf
    sounds like Waraku? i've tried their East Coast branch.. quite good value for money.
    wow this is out of way liao.. though near my working place

  7. #47

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by varf
    Kaisan?
    Goldhill Plaza - Matsuo Restaurant Pte Ltd

    And

    Raffles the plaza - Inagiku

  8. #48

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    Goldhill Plaza - Matsuo Restaurant Pte Ltd

    And

    Raffles the plaza - Inagiku
    Where is Goldhill plaza?

    I think the inagiku at Raffles the plaza is out of my budget

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    389

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by varf
    Kaisan?
    Kaisan is really expensive.. but GOOOD!
    Kakashi's sashimi is nice, from what I remember.
    The jap stall opposite CPF Board, I tried their dinner buffet once (went there 6 months ago). Can't remember what I ordered but only remembered that the spread was not fantastic. But their lunch sets are pretty good :P

  10. #50

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by filofari
    Kaisan is really expensive.. but GOOOD!
    Kakashi's sashimi is nice, from what I remember.
    The jap stall opposite CPF Board, I tried their dinner buffet once (went there 6 months ago). Can't remember what I ordered but only remembered that the spread was not fantastic. But their lunch sets are pretty good :P
    Kakashi is a buffet?

  11. #51

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Where is Goldhill plaza?

    I think the inagiku at Raffles the plaza is out of my budget
    Goldhill plaza is opp Revenue house.
    Inagiku is goooooooooooooood

  12. #52

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    Goldhill plaza is opp Revenue house.
    Inagiku is goooooooooooooood
    budget is very important

  13. #53

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    budget is very important
    Budget is very important when u have a large group.
    But i am suggesting such places, when u have budget mah.

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    589

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    honjin japanese restaurant at chow house, robinson road. Use UOB card got discount, about 33-35 after discount. Pretty good food, service not great. If driving, just park beside the restaurant after 7pm. (single yellow line)
    300D/5d2/40D/1d3/5D3
    17-40L F4, 28-70L F2.8, 24-105L F4, 50 F1.4, 70-200L F2.8

  15. #55

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    Budget is very important when u have a large group.
    But i am suggesting such places, when u have budget mah.
    no lah.. 2 person dinner nian
    i shout the dinner ma and me money concern

  16. #56

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamseeker
    If I not mistaken about $30+ for the ala carte buffet. Very crowded normally especially on weekends. Better book early to get place. tel: 6887 3788
    wow.. the restaurant was fully book! The lady told me i can only eat until 8pm.. because have 100 over ppl book the sit liao.
    if i reach there at 6.30pm.. do you think 1.5 hr is enough?
    and is the parking redeemable??
    Last edited by Haze; 8th November 2005 at 11:37 AM.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    I thought this thread very long liao, btw the one inside taka at basement 2 at one coner near the mama store and toilet got one nice restaurant selling jap food, nice and reasonable price, exp. the sashimi rice, very generous and nice.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    no lah.. 2 person dinner nian
    i shout the dinner ma and me money concern
    2 persons? get the Raffles gourmet card lor.
    50% off the total bill for 2 persons.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I thought this thread very long liao, btw the one inside taka at basement 2 at one coner near the mama store and toilet got one nice restaurant selling jap food, nice and reasonable price, exp. the sashimi rice, very generous and nice.
    want nice and reasonable? go to the belt sushi places! got buffets!!

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    wow.. the restaurant was fully book! The lady told me i can only eat until 8pm.. because have 100 over ppl book the sit liao.
    if i reach there at 6.30pm.. do you think 1.5 hr is enough?
    and is the parking redeemable??
    That place is very popular. 1.5 hour to eat should be enuf la. Just don't be late so that you have enuf time to enjoy the food and not in a rush.

    I don't remember the parking is redeemable cos using cash card.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •