Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: lalang grass

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    133

    Default lalang grass

    Hi all, I;m sure all u of have read this tons of times, but i was wondering if punggol still has the lalang/tall grass. or development has taken over the area. thanks all for u help

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    Hi all, I;m sure all u of have read this tons of times, but i was wondering if punggol still has the lalang/tall grass. or development has taken over the area. thanks all for u help
    lots of lalang and tall grasses in the northern parts, but no more fluffy lalangs, just spiky yellow ones

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: lalang grass

    icic, better than nothing la, its near punggol sec sch rite? around blk 638A?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    icic, better than nothing la, its near punggol sec sch rite? around blk 638A?
    you seem to know the place pretty well, just follow edgefield plains up north

    there's a big patch beside Punggol Marina as well

  5. #5

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Was wondering is there any tall lalang grass around the west or north side of Singapore?

  6. #6

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    you seem to know the place pretty well, just follow edgefield plains up north

    there's a big patch beside Punggol Marina as well
    Lalang King of Punggol 21! The guardian of Punggol 21 Lalang.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Lalang King of Punggol 21! The guardian of Punggol 21 Lalang.
    giving me chance to kok you ah?

    Funny ---> <--- eikin

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    you seem to know the place pretty well, just follow edgefield plains up north

    there's a big patch beside Punggol Marina as well
    ok man thanks, will go there either tml or tues. hmmm its legal to go there rite? not private property of anything rite

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    ok man thanks, will go there either tml or tues. hmmm its legal to go there rite? not private property of anything rite
    no licence needed don't worry, i don't own the place

    just be careful of wild dogs

  10. #10

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    ok man thanks, will go there either tml or tues. hmmm its legal to go there rite? not private property of anything rite
    Juz nid to take care of the nature. Dun litter loh!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: lalang grass

    i very guai one man, sure wont litter=p

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    i very guai one man, sure wont litter=p
    make sure you don't ... or i'll hound you in your nightmares just joking lah, but some 'premium spots' have been pretty littered already maybe should organise one 'Big Punggol Cleanup' one day

  13. #13

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    i very guai one man, sure wont litter=p
    Thks! I juz hope everybody who go there will take care of Punggol 21, our Kampong loh. I begin to love here cos here have a lot of nice nature scene.

  14. #14

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    make sure you don't ... or i'll hound you in your nightmares just joking lah, but some 'premium spots' have been pretty littered already maybe should organise one 'Big Punggol Cleanup' one day
    Yup! I agreed! We shld take care of our punggol.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: lalang grass

    is the place very hard to go? must stop at PE6 LRT station rite?

  16. #16
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    Hi all, I;m sure all u of have read this tons of times, but i was wondering if punggol still has the lalang/tall grass. or development has taken over the area. thanks all for u help
    Around Matilda House.
    Got Mimosa plants that are taller than a person there, too.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    is the place very hard to go? must stop at PE6 LRT station rite?
    if you drive just continue from edgefield plains into the path leading into some construction site, if not stop at Kandaloor and walk in. Oasis and Damai are not in operation yet

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Around Matilda House.
    Got Mimosa plants that are taller than a person there, too.
    It's not easy to get into Matilda House now from the usual entry route due to construction of a new road and drain. i wouldn't recommend bashing through mimosa bushes as well. beyond Matilda House, just beside Punggol River is a pretty rustic place also.

  19. #19
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    It's not easy to get into Matilda House now from the usual entry route due to construction of a new road and drain. i wouldn't recommend bashing through mimosa bushes as well. beyond Matilda House, just beside Punggol River is a pretty rustic place also.
    Can... go by the front or back of the house.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: lalang grass

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Can... go by the front or back of the house.
    i don't mean getting into the house, but getting into the area where the house stands ... btw this house hasn't really got a front if you noticed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •