Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: where do u place ur camera after having fun with it( other then dry fridge)...

Default Re: where do u place ur camera after having fun with it( other then dry fridge)...

u must have saved up a long time then. very hardworking. when i was 14 all i could play with was my sister's yashica compact camera.

Default Re: where do u place ur camera after having fun with it( other then dry fridge)...

....ok lar...slightly lesser than 1 yr

Deregistered

Just came back from a shoot, it's sitting alone on one end of my dining table, the rest of my bag is resting on a chair, and here I am typing...

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahfortythirtyone
    wahh sehhh 14 yrs old got D50 liao. lemme see...when i was 14, i was palying with my canon prima zoom pns film
    when I was 14, i got my first Diana camera, made in HK, got it after completed the buble gum cards... sent for developing, orgazz see my first masterpiece...that was in way back 1969, still keep the photo.

in my bag on the floor under the bed.

Not scared dirty mae?

put in a box filled with silica gel? I have one tub layered with silica for temp storage and a dry cabi for longer periods.

Good to start young sia, i 14 that time hardly even touch camera...

on the floor

my room's aircon is on almost 24/7, which technically makes the room a dry box. even with the aquariums in the room, the relative humidity's ard 45%.

so yeah, now my drybox is unplugged and pretty much unused...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    i hug it to sleep and wrap my camera around my legs!
    You are not afraid to have many little camera babies?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123