Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: where do u place ur camera after having fun with it( other then dry fridge)...

Default Re: where do u place ur camera after having fun with it( other then dry fridge)...

Yea...kinda...bought D50 But At That Time Still Decideding Whether Gt Space For D. Cab.....whether Buy Bigger One Or E Smaller One...=)

Default Re: where do u place ur camera after having fun with it( other then dry fridge)...

Server room.

with ur own money? u working at the age of 14?

i put mine in a lock and lock box with some silica gel.

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    on the table?...corner of the floor?...shelve? ...just wondering where u people deem your camera safe..
    havent put my cams in a dry cabinet for ages. They are usually in a wardrobe or in my camera bags on shelves in my room.

Sorry OT a bit,

lets say you are going to use your camera every weekends for the next 1 month, do you still put them in the dri cabi during the weekdays, just leave them in the camera bag?

lets see..i saved n tought tution..vaccum e car...etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    ..hAha..im only 14 no kids yet ...no cus i but on shelve tio scolding too near toilet...put on table tio scolding...too messy..put on floor...in a SAFE corner ( anti dust).....not safe enuf tio scolding....put chair....may drop...tio scolding.... ...lol..vus have not buy cabe yet mar

My advice to you is buy some silica gel and put your D50 and lens in an air-tight plastic container temporary first, until you get your dry cabi. Better be safe than sorry, else you will see fungus growing on your lens very soon.

Don't want to see good equipment go to waste just like that.

Get those electrical dry box better dun scrimp on it especially when u already spend so much on yr dslr
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahfortythirtyone
    wahh sehhh 14 yrs old got D50 liao. lemme see...when i was 14, i was palying with my canon prima zoom pns film
    Good liao, when I was 14 I can only drool on a camera.

Ermm... maybe a little out of topic here, but how do you guys store your ballhead?

Do you keep it on the tripod and tighten it lightly in position or let it 'move' loosely in the vertical groof? For me, I keep it on the tripod but let the ballhead loose in the vertical groof.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Good liao, when I was 14 I can only drool on a camera.
    When I was 14, i was more interested in AD&D than in photography.

I use ziplock bag and some silica gel until my dry cabinet is here.... will there be problem?

Quote Originally Posted by reiv
    with ur own money? u working at the age of 14?

i put mine in a lock and lock box with some silica gel.
    who is 14 here?.....besides..I'm 14 and I'm working....

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    I use ziplock bag and some silica gel until my dry cabinet is here.... will there be problem?
    just be careful not to put too much silica gel...or else your af might not function, apperture will not function....coz too dry liao...

Quote Originally Posted by JediForce4ever
    just be careful not to put too much silica gel...or else your af might not function, apperture will not function....coz too dry liao...
    i put in one bag only...
    too dry... then will the dry cabinet do the same damage to the cam....

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    i put in one bag only...
    too dry... then will the dry cabinet do the same damage to the cam....

dry cabi has a humidity regulator lah ... so u can set the level of humidity ...

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    So u bathe with your camera har? Does it blow bubbles?
    He removes the lens, keeps the lens ... and leaves the 'hole' in the cam body and ...

you have to pay for your birthday present?

i hug it to sleep and wrap my camera around my legs!

haha...yea..i need to pay....DUH...its so ex lor..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast