Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 177

Thread: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

  1. #61

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    A test of the Dual IS of the GX80/85

    Panasonic Lumix GX80 Dual IS Test with 100-400mm lens

    http://www.thevideomode.com/news/pan...ual-test-2360/

  2. #62

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Pre-order prices as below... USD $797.99 for the kit set...

    Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Mirr.../dp/B01DOKHSH0
    This item will be released on May 20, 2016.

    B&H
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...icro_four.html
    Ship Time: Not available
    Expected availability: May 16 2016

    Does not seem SG have any pre-order.. maybe just straight sale.. but when??
    Maybe Panasonic Sg want to unveil during CEE 2016 (26-29 May) lol

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharboy View Post
    Maybe Panasonic Sg want to unveil during CEE 2016 (26-29 May) lol
    unlikely
    Panasonic SG very inactive in roadshows participation

  4. #64
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,898

    Default

    The fact they did something for LX100 back then already surprised me. Let's see how it goes but I don't hold much hopes for a road show or some sort of official launch event for the Panasonic bodies.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,210

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post
    The fact they did something for LX100 back then already surprised me. Let's see how it goes but I don't hold much hopes for a road show or some sort of official launch event for the Panasonic bodies.
    Yeah.. I remember the Funan event, where they even offer sensor and lens cleaning for free.. Those were the days. haha

  6. #66

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post
    The fact they did something for LX100 back then already surprised me. Let's see how it goes but I don't hold much hopes for a road show or some sort of official launch event for the Panasonic bodies.
    Could it be that they do not have a Marketing Department in Singapore ?
    GH4 GX8 EM1 VG30 A5000 D750
    P: 12-35F2.8 35-100F2.8 100-300, 25F1.4 O:7-14 12-40F2.8 45F1.8 75F1.8

  7. #67
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanKhoo View Post

    Could it be that they do not have a Marketing Department in Singapore ?
    U know that they do, don't you? You went for the timelapse event, landscape shoot, organized by Panasonic and this is not effort from them?
    Unfortunately there's limited resources today in panasonic sg compared to many other brands, so let's be a little nicer here.
    Last edited by wonglp; 19th May 2016 at 11:05 PM.

  8. #68
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,898

    Default

    These launch or simply events are good to hold once every while for a brand if possible. For example like I said I still do remember the LX100 launch which was well done and I guess that helps a lot for branding.

    Let's see whether there will be one for the later releases , even if it's simple , it's still great to have
    Last edited by keithwee; 20th May 2016 at 05:44 AM.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Agrivar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    U know that they do, don't you? You went for the timelapse event, landscape shoot, organized by Panasonic and this is not effort from them? Unfortunately there's limited resources today in panasonic sg compared to many other brands, so let's be a little nicer here.
    Used to have zan82 who comes here on CS back up to 2012/2013. Zhiang was his real name. Helped me for a few service issues in the past. Dunno where he went or if he's still with Panasonic Lumix Marketing
    Panny G85+GH3|EPL5|14|20|45|14-42|12-35|14-140|35-100|Metz 50 AF-1

  10. #70
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,705

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrivar View Post
    Used to have zan82 who comes here on CS back up to 2012/2013. Zhiang was his real name. Helped me for a few service issues in the past. Dunno where he went or if he's still with Panasonic Lumix Marketing
    yes bro, Ziang is still at Panasonic Marketing Singapore.

  11. #71
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,705

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post
    These launch or simply events are good to hold once every while for a brand if possible. For example like I said I still do remember the LX100 launch which was well done and I guess that helps a lot for branding.

    Let's see whether there will be one for the later releases , even if it's simple , it's still great to have
    GX85 should have one, not dates yet though.

  12. #72
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,898

    Default

    Looking forward

  13. #73

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    U know that they do, don't you? You went for the timelapse event, landscape shoot, organized by Panasonic and this is not effort from them?
    Unfortunately there's limited resources today in panasonic sg compared to many other brands, so let's be a little nicer here.
    Aiyoh bro, I was only joking lar ... i thought i put an icon there ?

    But then again, hor ... having limited resources is no excuse lah. The timeplapse and whatever event you mentioned are done at low key, this hardly can be called a marketing campaign as compared to other brands ...

    I also remember at one event organised by ClubSnap where our member Rodney was presenting to "promote" but their GX8 but their rep did not turn up to support Rodney ...
    Last edited by RyanKhoo; 21st May 2016 at 05:07 PM.
    GH4 GX8 EM1 VG30 A5000 D750
    P: 12-35F2.8 35-100F2.8 100-300, 25F1.4 O:7-14 12-40F2.8 45F1.8 75F1.8

  14. #74

  15. #75

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    GX80 dual IS compared to Pen F

    Last edited by maldito; 24th May 2016 at 05:26 PM.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    anyone knows when this will be available here?

  17. #77

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by flanforever View Post
    anyone knows when this will be available here?
    3Q per Panasonic CS, not sure how accurate the info is.....

  18. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    111

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by max111 View Post
    3Q per Panasonic CS, not sure how accurate the info is.....
    Thanks for sharing this

  19. #79

    Default Re: Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

    Quote Originally Posted by max111 View Post
    3Q per Panasonic CS, not sure how accurate the info is.....
    Which is only a few days away hehehe

  20. #80
    Senior Member Agrivar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flanforever View Post
    Which is only a few days away hehehe
    3Q = 3rd quarter? = July?
    Panny G85+GH3|EPL5|14|20|45|14-42|12-35|14-140|35-100|Metz 50 AF-1

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •