Thread: ReColonelization

Default ReColonelization

This is important news!

Unless they go back to quartering fresh birds and pressure cooking them they will never be able to produce what the Colonel did. I think it is going to be like a dead cat bounce for KFC.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Default Re: ReColonelization

@Nikonzen

who eats KFC chlorine chicken voluntarily?

All KFC chicken products are treated with chlorine
    and growth hormones.

Chlorine is a halogen and very toxic.

Bon appètit
    Last edited by Poseidon88; 5th April 2016 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon88 View Post
    @Nikonzen

and growth hormones.

Bon appètit
    The chicken is not real chicken eat. It's artificial-chicken flavoured starch with colouring.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon88 View Post
    @Nikonzen

and growth hormones.

Bon appètit
    hmm didn't know about this .. can't find anything on this on google ... any links to share?

Quote Originally Posted by DSolZ View Post
    hmm didn't know about this .. can't find anything on this on google ... any links to share?
    CCTV report says KFC chickens are being fattened with illegal drugs

McDonald's in US to phase out chicken injected with antibiotics
    Last edited by Yutaka Go; 5th April 2016 at 11:17 PM.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

These are overseas KFC.

Don't think our KFC gets the chicken from there. Most likely our chickens come from Malaysia.

Having said this, I bet not many of you know that KFC can keep their chicken meat up to 6 years in cold storage, and this includes Singapore KFC.

So u might be eating 6 years old chicken meat.

This is confirmed by a friend working in SG KFC. They have a huge cold storage warehouse. He say the frozen meat is so stale after been stored for so long

Geezus nowadays nothing is safe to eat
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Thanks for the links .... don't know what the hell goes into our food these days....
    Just read an article some days back talking about india uses alot of antibiotics to fatten their chicken....which could potentially cause a outbreak of a super bug.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/featur...ugged-chickens
    Last edited by DSolZ; 6th April 2016 at 12:35 AM.

Bring back Kentucky Fried Chicken.
    Start serving your chicken with fork and knife.
    Bring back that bloody salad. Your coleslaw stinks!

I am very fortunate to have one of the very very few independently family owned KFC stores in the chain. It has been in town a very long time. They do almost what they want like running a buffet all you can eat and they do not have to comply with local or national special offerings. It is the best KFC restaurant that I know of. That being said when I was a kid all of the stores were much better than they are now. The chickens were bigger. There was a lot more prep and the supply line wasn't so integrated like they are today it was more direct channels. Alas a lot of things have went away from those days.

You see anti hormone no antibiotics free range raised organic fed crap all over the place now in USA. The problem is they have crammed to many critters into to small of cages and pens. Over population to keep up with what most recent tech can provide I think maybe.

Like I said it is to late and to expensive to go back to the Colonel's way therefore it will never be the same and as good as it once was...ever again...except at home in your kitchen with good birds.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 6th April 2016 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    I am very fortunate to have one of the very very few independently family owned KFC stores in the chain. It has been in town a very long time. They do almost what they want like running a buffet all you can eat and they do not have to comply with local or national special offerings. It is the best KFC restaurant that I know of. That being said when I was a kid all of the stores were much better than they are now. The chickens were bigger. There was a lot more prep and the supply line wasn't so integrated like they are today it was more direct channels. Alas a lot of things have went away from those days.

You see anti hormone no antibiotics free range raised organic fed crap all over the place now in USA. The problem is they have crammed to many critters into to small of cages and pens. Over population to keep up with what most recent tech can provide I think maybe.

Like I said it is to late and to expensive to go back to the Colonel's way therefore it will never be the same and as good as it once was...ever again...except at home in your kitchen with good birds.
    Our Singapore fried chicken wings are the best:

Yes I believe you. I would like to go to some of the best of the best places like this man's place...would be high on my list in a SG visit...fish and chips

I would make a snap of a KFC...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Our Singapore fried chicken wings are the best:

So True!! But then you queue for 30 minutes to buy them kekeke
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post

If u can, take a snapshot of that family run KFC for our pleasure viewing. We will be keen to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    If u can, take a snapshot of that family run KFC for our pleasure viewing. We will be keen to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Will do bro.